• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So the French couldn't remember if they'd taken the fortress here, and attacked it again

Protestant and Reformed religions seem to have failed utterly...
EU3_17.png

Nobody likes me... :(
EU3_18.png

Call it a defeat if you like, I'm not to concerned
EU3_19.png

Portugese culture is an important part of Algerian heritage?
EU3_21.png

Haftetavenscrap said:
How has France not absorbed them yet?

I'm not sure, but about three years later they got absorbed

Pinjerro said:
wait a second!!

Mexico in 1470 :confused: :confused:

I'm using the America Mod ;)

Fijj said:
Wow, someone is accually useing it!

Spl will be happy.

Haha, I made the version for 1.3, I had to try this one ;)

Decided to give MMG2 a spin. however, the norwegians seem to be up to something.

EU3_13.png

Hovering over it reveals it to be a norwegian navy. They don't need boats when they have giants to carry their troops over the water.

I take this to mean you haven't patched it yet?

As Candar i've declared war on almost all nations i see to try to make then peace.

eu35ap4.png

Then i've done my best to try out peace deals but after all my provinces were occupied by different nations i got those. After those, my provs got occupied again and then i got others like that below.

eu36sf2.png

Finally i got a pretty good peace. I remained single prov, but vassal and allied with the Ottomans - i'm sure dragging them in wars because of my bb and prestige :p

eu37af1.png

It was very fun - you should try it! :rofl:

Timbrizcha said:
If you mean the game itself, it runs the latest patch. As for MMG it is the latest too (1.03)
Really? The giant men bug should be fixed in .03

Eh, nevermind.