• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
fr8train316 said:
Fire was invented over 10,000 years ago silly!
He's just a pyro!
:rolleyes: Ahem. Now that everyone has made their daft comments, let me clarify :D. fire = fire in the game, i.e. fireARMS. Therefore this general is a visionary who thinks he can conjure weapons that will change warfare forever, just my willing them to exist.

Haftetavenscrap said:
Is it just me, or does that general have 6 fire and 0 shock - before fire has even been invented...

"Ok men, I've got a brilliant strategy for the upcoming battle. When the enemy advances towards us, we wait until they reach 100 yards, where we fire a devastaing volley"
"Fire, sir?"
"Yes, with our guns!"
"Guns?"
"You know, when you point your finger at someone and yell 'Bang!'. Do that!"

HisMajestyBOB said:
"Ok men, I've got a brilliant strategy for the upcoming battle. When the enemy advances towards us, we wait until they reach 100 yards, where we fire a devastaing volley"
"Fire, sir?"
"Yes, with our guns!"
"Guns?"
"You know, when you point your finger at someone and yell 'Bang!'. Do that!"
:rofl:

Haftetavenscrap said:
:rolleyes: Ahem. Now that everyone has made their daft comments, let me clarify :D. fire = fire in the game, i.e. fireARMS. Therefore this general is a visionary who thinks he can conjure weapons that will change warfare forever, just my willing them to exist.

Not trying to be technical, but the Chinese had firearms in the 1100s.

Soooo, your wrong. :D

Fijj said:
Not trying to be technical, but the Chinese had firearms in the 1100s.
Ok, so he wasn't trying to will them into existence, but summon them from the other side of the world. He's still a nutcase :D.

Haftetavenscrap said:
Ok, so he wasn't trying to will them into existence, but summon them from the other side of the world. He's still a nutcase :D.

Or he's like Leonardo De'Venci, he "invented" a useless tank and was oddly knowlagable in flying.
He is ahead of his time, not a nutcase, but a very smart man. He's obviously good with stocks and investments :D.

What that has to do with strange screenies idk.

yes.jpg

what!??!

He lives on! :p

(note, this is from spl's america mod, but it is strange becasue theres a CSA...)

spl said:
Fijj should never do anything that requires a NDA also... :D
He is playing a crappy beta version of 2.1, which is why nothing is making sense...
Nonsense is the best kind of sense. My sixth sense is nonsense :wacko:.

And since I'm getting increasingly off topic, here's some screenshots:
The Aztecs conquer the English:
AztecvsEnglish.jpg

Cree monopoly in Cuzco? How do they know Cuzco exists?
EU3_9.png

Scandinavia is a mess, never seen it this bad.
EU3_10.png

spl said:
Fijj should never do anything that requires a NDA also... :D
He is playing a crappy beta version of 2.1, which is why nothing is making sense...

Ya, like a Monroe fella beating Stonewall.
I had to get it back on topic, and seeing as that was odd in that stonewall is losing to Monroe... :eek:

The revolution has brought an idiot to power. The newest cosul-king of Germany and the Netherlands doesn't know where the Netherlands is despite living in the Netherlands since making consul five years ago.

fr8train316 said:
He's called Robert E. Lee-make the generals strong in the South! They were superior for most of the war. (Lee, Stonewall Jackson, etc.)
Well....the mod doesn't follow history that closely...(if you can't tell :p)
The Jackson is the only historical thing in there....the leader names I just pulled out of the leader/monarch names lists for the USA :cool:

spl said:
Well....the mod doesn't follow history that closely...(if you can't tell :p)
The Jackson is the only historical thing in there....the leader names I just pulled out of the leader/monarch names lists for the USA :cool:

Yeah, well, it's not like I'll fault you for not pulling essentially a complete Civil War game out of your hat lol. I'll just settle for the rabbit =)