• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ex-officio king?

kingoq9.jpg
consuliq6.jpg
rrnq5.jpg

Just got rid of the monarchy at home.

seaidan said:
Ex-officio king?

kingoq9.jpg
consuliq6.jpg
rrnq5.jpg

Just got rid of the monarchy at home.
Never seen that one before :D
Good screenshots!

Venetian flag, Venetian flag, Venetian flag...wait a sec... those aren't Venetians!
not_venetians.jpg

They're my vassals the Creek come to rescue my vassals the Ferrarese... I had no idea they'd built ships, let alone a fleet capable of crossing the Atlantic!

piff133 said:
One more, Mecklenburg has 6 provences.
This is unusual? Mecklenburg's a major colonial power in my game, fourth in New World holdings only to England, Spain, & Portugal. (v1.3)

redavide said:
This is unusual? Mecklenburg's a major colonial power in my game, fourth in New World holdings only to England, Spain, & Portugal. (v1.3)
I've also seen mecklenburg become a major power in v1.3 (Controlled all of North Germany and extensive colonies), but in NA they are not as powerful. However, they still have >10 provinces in my current game.

Kazmir said:
Are you in a Personal Union? If so the junior/major partner might be using your king in one of his armies.
He would have to be a junior partner. As a junior partner the monach (or in my case a few posts up, consul-king) will show up leading an army of the major in the junior's Domestic Leaders.

If he were a major, his king will be shown as free from any army even if he's leading one in the junior's army. The annoying thing is that the ai junior can steal your monarch at any time, even when leading an army of yours, but you can't if you are the junior partner. Of course you can take him back, but the AI will just nab him again.

Haftetavenscrap said:
I've also seen mecklenburg become a major power in v1.3 (Controlled all of North Germany and extensive colonies), but in NA they are not as powerful. However, they still have >10 provinces in my current game.

They regularly walk all over Denmark and Norway in my games, one time they absorbed Sweden after a Personal Union and won a succesful war against Muscovy, and the four nations who were warning them - Brandenburg, The Teutonic Order, Pskov and Novgorod before I, as England, went for the kill and attacked them with my vassal-allies, Pommerania, Poland, Lithuania, Austria and Bohemia. That game was one of my favourites...

Kyle10 said:
franzsl0.jpg

My King and Holy Roman Emperor is off leading imaginary armies to glory.
Is it just me, or does that general have 6 fire and 0 shock - before fire has even been invented...