• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu31vn6.jpg

821% inflation? Doesn't it take a couple of hundred years to reach that? :wacko:

Last edited:
I have a few here:
EU3artillary.jpg

How come the only countries using Artillery are the ones who shouldn't (no offense to any Zulus out there).
colonialmigrationEU3.jpg

Maybe they got lost.
EU3veniceottomanpeacelol1.jpg

So how do they do this?
thankgodEU31.jpg

Do you think Muscowy could be getting a little worried?

ManOWar2 said:
I dont understand why in 1453 france do not have gascon and in 1454 they have it ? So better start your game with fance in 1454 I guess cause anexing a territory seem impossible in this game.

Annexing works fine now. It was totally unbalanced in early versions where you could annex whole nations and not just one province minors in a war I mean. Also its not so hard to annex nations you have to just hammer them with couble of wars and take their lands or vassal them and diploannex them.

I used first option on Ottoman Empire. I took it down as Albania.

Haftetavenscrap said:
Is that Byker I spy there. As in "Byker Grove"?

God, that brings back memories. Painful, painful memories.

@ Reveilled

Ah... I don't have NA, so I have never seen the Economic map besides screenshots. :( Now, goosie has got NA, and he was confused too, which is pretty funny if you ask me. ;)

@ Comagoosie and aHuman(oid)

Looks like this is figured out. It was indeed Humanoid's screenshot, I added in the black hole to suck up all the money :)

@ ManOWar2

First of all, impressive lurking abilities, becoming a member so long ago and still having so few posts.
sninja.gif

(Just for the record, there's nothing wrong with lurking :) )

Second of all, perhaps you should try a different nation to learn the ropes, then move on to the big boys like France. I found that Mazovia is a good nation to play if you can ally with Poland, thus being secure while not having a huge empire to rule. You could also try a Native American nation, they are more isolated, so you have less invasions, and can get a grip on the economic side of the game, but they have little potential for expansion either. :(

@ Sir Kenny

Wow. So only millionaires in Yamana have the neccessary YamanaBucks for a decent hamburger. I couldn't survive :(

@ Autonomous

Byker Grove even sounds like a painful place

hells_angels2040.jpg

:wacko: :(

b]@ ManOWar2[/b]

First of all, impressive lurking abilities, becoming a member so long ago and still having so few posts.
sninja.gif

Second of all, perhaps you should try a different nation to learn the ropes, then move on to the big boys like France. I found that Mazovia is a good nation to play if you can ally with Poland, thus being secure while not having a huge empire to rule. You could also try a Native American nation, they are more isolated, so you have less invasions, and can get a grip on the economic side of the game, but they have little potential for expansion either. :(

Well I cannot not play France, I feel too inspired. I want to recreate nouvelle-france in north america.

:)

Fijj said:
Haftetavenscrap, I'm giving you -1 cookie for putting this Thead off track!!
:(
Fijj said:
theres a Zulu nation?
I believe he's playing on my Whole World mod, which has Zulus in it.

Amob_m_s said:
@ ManOWar2

sninja.gif

Hey! He's not the only one! :D

Even though I haven't really been lurking, since I post my fair bit in OT, but still! And I joined earlier :p

vassal-pope.jpg

Just imagine the fun a Protestant country can have with a vassalised Pope of its very own. :) (Also, it's a very appropriate coincidence that the randomly named monarch ruling France in 1688 is called Louis XIV).

StephenT said:
(Pic of vassal papal goodness)

Just imagine the fun a Protestant country can have with a vassalised Pope of its very own. :) (Also, it's a very appropriate coincidence that the randomly named monarch ruling France in 1688 is called Louis XIV).

I whole-heartedly agree with this concept. :D