• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sophianumg@mer said:

duty_calls.png

Sorry, could not resist.

First for some strange screenies, then a themed section of nations prospering that don't normally succeed.

So does Ryukyu pay 100% of its taxes to its overlords?
DualVassalage.jpg

Easy way to get rid of bad rulers:
Goodrebels.jpg

The Italians are actually fighting in unison to protect themselves :eek:
ItalianAlliance.jpg

Just a note, war ended in a white peace. The Italians were winning and even held the Burgundian capital, but for whatever reason, they just decided to call it a day there and go home.

Now some themed screenshots:
TO beats Novgorod
TOwinsawar.jpg

Cofru gets some of Russia (Deconstructed Europe mod)
CorfuinRussia.jpg

Genoa expands in the Crimea
Genoagrows.jpg

Note: They ended up fighting with Muscowy against Persia and getting more land.

The great Moldovan Empire!
Moldovagrows.jpg

This should give us something new to talk about.

Last edited:
Just a little something.

eu39gv8.png

Battles of the blobs, ooh yeah, this is going to get good. Not to mention I have front row seats.

eu310hw8.png

Look what has happened in 6 months :eek: I think I shall take advantage of this situation! :D

That is one huge war. :eek:

Ok, here's one of my own. Ethiopia completely pwned Yemen, I couldn't see most of it so didn't know the extent, till I went to load:

EthiopiaPwns.jpg

I've never seen Ethipoia gain anything but maybe a few in Nubia. Here they invaded Arabia. :eek:

Amob_m_s said:
That is one huge war. :eek:

Ok, here's one of my own. Ethiopia completely pwned Yemen, I couldn't see most of it so didn't know the extent, till I went to load:

EthiopiaPwns.jpg

I've never seen Ethipoia gain anything but maybe a few in Nubia. Here they invaded Arabia. :eek:

:eek: Are you playing a mod? (Besides the obvious graphics mod, that is) Because the only time I ever see anything like that is in MMG.

Comagoosie, this thread gets updated in waves, so there really isn't any reason to worry if there aren't any new screenshots for a few days.

aHuman(oid) said:
:eek: Are you playing a mod? (Besides the obvious graphics mod, that is) Because the only time I ever see anything like that is in MMG.

This is using my Tweaks, see my sig. However, there's not THAT big of a change- just small differences in modifier severity, etc. While the tweaks do lead to slightly smaller AI armies, they don't throw things out of balance that much.

Ethiopia taking over Yemen seems like a normal thing to me, most of Yemen is made up of colonies, so they are usually in a weak position.

comagoosie

A favour if you please. Can you convert your screenies to jpgs before uploading them please. I generally do not see what you post as it takes my crappy computer ages to open up your png graphics (if at all).

Ayeshteni

Okay, let's see...

eu3game2008-03-0800-02-47-48.jpg

The Ottomans take Vlaanderen. Well, the 3-province Emperor just *had* to DoW them...

eu3game2008-03-0722-29-44-01.jpg
Lithuania-Poland is in a bit of a bind...

eu3game2008-03-0716-21-47-23.jpg

As is France. He didn't like that.

eu3game2008-03-0700-50-24-68.jpg

You gotta love those Ottoman-Russian wars. Oh by the way, this was still a colony at this point, so it eventually became a Muslim province with Turkish culture!

eu3game2008-03-0700-45-03-56.jpg

This is one of my favorites... Corfu eventually declared independence though.

Marconius, what mod was that with?

----------------

Okay, two more.

I'm pretty sure this one has occured before and been posted on this thread, but when it happened in my game I did a double-take nonetheless.

EU3_29.png

He's even got appropriate stats :D

----------------

Did the Khan need a Mediterranean vacation ? :D

EU3_30.png

Ayeshteni said:
comagoosie

A favour if you please. Can you convert your screenies to jpgs before uploading them please. I generally do not see what you post as it takes my crappy computer ages to open up your png graphics (if at all).

Ayeshteni
alright, tell me if you can see this.
this is a test

jpegtk1.jpg

How did I win a battle before the game timeframe and in a nonexistant province.