+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 63 88 113 138 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 188 213 238 263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVMagicka: Wizard Wars Starter Wizard
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

So basically... "Stadtholder" is... "Steadholder"?
    Colored text means I'm giving an instruction as a demimod, please listen to it!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Sophianumg@mer

Sorry, could not resist.
    Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero
    Show support for Paradox, register your game(s).

First for some strange screenies, then a themed section of nations prospering that don't normally succeed.

So does Ryukyu pay 100% of its taxes to its overlords?

Easy way to get rid of bad rulers:

The Italians are actually fighting in unison to protect themselves

Just a note, war ended in a white peace. The Italians were winning and even held the Burgundian capital, but for whatever reason, they just decided to call it a day there and go home.

Now some themed screenshots:
    TO beats Novgorod

Cofru gets some of Russia (Deconstructed Europe mod)

Genoa expands in the Crimea

Note: They ended up fighting with Muscowy against Persia and getting more land.

The great Moldovan Empire!

This should give us something new to talk about.
    Last edited by piff133; 07-03-2008 at 19:45.

I started looking at my old screenshots and found this

Luckily for me, Date didn't Inherit Ming. Would have been too hard for me to unite Japan after that.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by piff133
    Cofru gets some of Russia (Deconstructed Europe mod)
    talk about a long distance relationship.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Quote Originally Posted by Sophianumg@mer
    In that this Wikipedia entry confirms what I said?

Incidentally, even if this entry seems to be mostly correct, Wikipedia is hardly the ultimate authority on settling questions of factual accuracy!
    Mourning Magna Mundi

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Just a little something.

Battles of the blobs, ooh yeah, this is going to get good. Not to mention I have front row seats.

Look what has happened in 6 months I think I shall take advantage of this situation!

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k club

NA + MM Gold.
    Sulu and Brunei going on a rampage in Afghanistan.

A Russian enclave in Ethiopia.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

That is one huge war.

Ok, here's one of my own. Ethiopia completely pwned Yemen, I couldn't see most of it so didn't know the extent, till I went to load:

I've never seen Ethipoia gain anything but maybe a few in Nubia. Here they invaded Arabia.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by Amob_m_s
    That is one huge war.

Ok, here's one of my own. Ethiopia completely pwned Yemen, I couldn't see most of it so didn't know the extent, till I went to load:

I've never seen Ethipoia gain anything but maybe a few in Nubia. Here they invaded Arabia.
    Are you playing a mod? (Besides the obvious graphics mod, that is) Because the only time I ever see anything like that is in MMG.

Comagoosie, this thread gets updated in waves, so there really isn't any reason to worry if there aren't any new screenshots for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by aHuman(oid)
    Are you playing a mod? (Besides the obvious graphics mod, that is) Because the only time I ever see anything like that is in MMG.
    This is using my Tweaks, see my sig. However, there's not THAT big of a change- just small differences in modifier severity, etc. While the tweaks do lead to slightly smaller AI armies, they don't throw things out of balance that much.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Ethiopia taking over Yemen seems like a normal thing to me, most of Yemen is made up of colonies, so they are usually in a weak position.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aHuman(oid)
    Comagoosie, this thread gets updated in waves, so there really isn't any reason to worry if there aren't any new screenshots for a few days.

It is ok! Besides I like to start the wave

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Ethiopia strikes back!

Portugal wants a Muslim ally for once!?!?!

My vassals do invade the cold weather of Scandinavia!
    Last edited by spl; 08-03-2008 at 15:46.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    comagoosie

A favour if you please. Can you convert your screenies to jpgs before uploading them please. I generally do not see what you post as it takes my crappy computer ages to open up your png graphics (if at all).

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVMagicka: Wizard Wars Starter Wizard
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Okay, let's see...

The Ottomans take Vlaanderen. Well, the 3-province Emperor just *had* to DoW them...

Lithuania-Poland is in a bit of a bind...

As is France. He didn't like that.

You gotta love those Ottoman-Russian wars. Oh by the way, this was still a colony at this point, so it eventually became a Muslim province with Turkish culture!

This is one of my favorites... Corfu eventually declared independence though.
    Colored text means I'm giving an instruction as a demimod, please listen to it!

Marconius, what mod was that with?

----------------

Okay, two more.

I'm pretty sure this one has occured before and been posted on this thread, but when it happened in my game I did a double-take nonetheless.

He's even got appropriate stats

----------------

Did the Khan need a Mediterranean vacation ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    comagoosie

A favour if you please. Can you convert your screenies to jpgs before uploading them please. I generally do not see what you post as it takes my crappy computer ages to open up your png graphics (if at all).

Ayeshteni
    alright, tell me if you can see this.
    this is a test

How did I win a battle before the game timeframe and in a nonexistant province.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    alright, tell me if you can see this.
    this is a test

How did I win a battle before the game timeframe and in a nonexistant province.
    Works a treat.

Aye.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

+ Reply to Thread