• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
austria1hd5.png

Here is austria looks a little weird, but it isn't strange...

austria2jf7.png

:eek:

lol, love the setup.

That is the way my game is progressing - except I'm Persia, and the Polish are killing me. (though, I've killed 20,000 of their Infantry, and my total infantry have gone up 4,000 since the war started, they're besting me on all fronts, because they use dumb small armies to take my provinces).

t0m said:
Are these the same ones that apparently can fly Santa's sleigh?
if that was the case, I think I would ruling the world. :D

sorry to re-post a screeny but I would like to point out a few more things(without having you go back a page). France owns a lot of the middle east and they put a CoT on Naxos. It seems that Austria has a province in the middle of Polish territory. I can't imagine what their war would be like. From this perpesctive it seems that austria owns more land, whereas Poland's territory expands northward, so it would be an even war. Good thing I have front row seats :cool:
austria2jf7.png

Richest COT ever: trade income is pouring into the spanish coffers.
I was anticipatin great riches when asked them to open market...

EU3_44.png

Where did all the famous Inca gold go? Corruption maybe?

huhoy0.jpg

huh?

Ayeshteni

aHuman(oid) said:
That's not the richest COT ever! This is! :D
eu3781oy3.jpg

o_O
Competent french merchansts seem to be able to earn money even in the absolutely forlorn holes of the world... :D

SeedSnatcher said:
EU3_6.png

:rofl: I looked and this is the only part of Crimea that Cyprus occupies...
They probably sent a pathetic army and got chased into the corner of the country. :rofl:

aHuman(oid) said:
That's not the richest COT ever! This is! :D
eu3781oy3.jpg
Spectacular :p

Marconius said:
But then... how is the value of your trade postive? How does that whole thing happen anyway? Huh? :confused:

I have no idea, and I doubt anyone else here does, either. I imagine not even the developers know - such is the truly glorious nature of PI games. :D