• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
t0m said:
Only the Whole world mod, I doubt that would change anything to do with Asia Minor.

It's an event in Magna Mundi, I think. I got it a little earlier but it seems like there's something wrong with the "Byzantine Empire being defeated in 1453"-thing. I suppose it's actually meant to happen right at the start in 1453, which is the actual date Constantinople fell. Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much though. ;)

Salaadin said:
It's an event in Magna Mundi, I think. I got it a little earlier but it seems like there's something wrong with the "Byzantine Empire being defeated in 1453"-thing. I suppose it's actually meant to happen right at the start in 1453, which is the actual date Constantinople fell. Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much though. ;)

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have the byzantine mod in my mod folder, its not been activated but maybe it creeped into my game files.

piff133 said:
Heh, not a surprise...medieval Catholic church wasn't exactly as celibate as it was supposed to be.
I know... once even the pope was the son of the former pope. But since the pope doesn't have to be clerical, just a male, adult catholic, it's not that strange.

Pellucid said:
Couldn't be worse than Croatia's colors in vanilla.

Or Israel's original color.

I mean, have you seen the deep dark blue color that was in my pictures.
WOW is that ...that so hard on the eyes afterawhile!

Shoobs said:
Or Israel's original color.

I mean, have you seen the deep dark blue color that was in my pictures.
WOW is that ...that so hard on the eyes afterawhile!

There is no Israel in vanilla.

I have the absolutely strangest screenshot in this whole thread:

4a815d22.jpg

That's right a Spain that formed 20 October 1459; a mere six years into the game. :eek:

Kentti said:

*pic*

That's right a Spain that formed 20 October 1459; a mere six years into the game. :eek:
it is certainly strange. the strangest? I don't think so.

We should have a vote for the strangest screenshot :D

I vote my screenshot ;)

comagoosie said:
it is certainly strange. the strangest? I don't think so.

We should have a vote for the strangest screenshot :D

I vote my screenshot ;)

Mines still better... and I might even make an AAR. ;)

spl said:
The swedish finally get colonies!

EU3_4-2.jpg
I work with a pack of Swedes and have watched them melt in the Texas sun over the years - I can only imiagine how comfortable they'd feel if you add in Caribbean humidity ...

Geoffrey said:
I work with a pack of Swedes and have watched them melt in the Texas sun over the years - I can only imiagine how comfortable they'd feel if you add in Caribbean humidity ...
In my game Tyrone has colonies in Central America...

Mulla said:
In my game Tyrone has colonies in Central America...

In my game Tuscany, Venice, Burgundy, The Papal State, Genoa, Denmark and the Teutonic Order have colonies in America :wacko:
Also in the same game, Castille has no colonies at all, except for Hispaniola and one province in Brazil. England has colonised almost all of modern day US and Brandenburg (that's me :D) has colonised East Canada, New England, all of Mexico, Florida, Panama and Cuba :D

I got screenies to prove it ;)

Kentti said:

That's right a Spain that formed 20 October 1459; a mere six years into the game. :o[/QUOTE]

I still think mine when Kongo gets a PU over France is stranger.