• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would have sworn i had posted this before...
Curse of the Austrian Royal Family
eu3-20080220-171128.png

Last edited:
Serio said:
I would have sworn i had posted this before...
Anyways, there seems to be a curse over the Austrian Royal Family.
showthread.php

Here's some more strange screenshots:
Apparently the Algerians use underscores in their ship names?
EU3_1.png

The Teutonic order is unhappy. 21% revolt risk, and they've gone bankrupt about a dozen times.
EU3_3.png

Oh no! The Gold Coast is occupied by Algiers!
EU3_6.png

Here's something different:
googleMarked.jpg

t0m said:
eu3picscomanche1.jpg

I wish I had not missed this, anyway the nation is Comanche, from the whole world mod and I'm on the Scenario Editor.

its the name of the leader you are meant to be looking at, there is also a proper screenshot like this on the first page of the thread.
have you seen the very first page of this thread

:rofl:

I wouldnt want to be part of this colonization unit.
eu3-20080220-223227.png

(Funny how i find a rebellion in my coast-province uninteresting, yet a 1001 Day colonial expedition is more interesting than an ape with a hat and a sword!)

Timbrizcha said:
well, better brown than the alien-green that the ottos have ;)
Also, did denmark go about and conquer german lands or what?
If you like the alien green of the Ottomans, just wait until you see the glowing radioactive green I accidentally gave one of the countries in Civilization Universalis :D.

Haftetavenscrap said:
If you like the alien green of the Ottomans, just wait until you see the glowing radioactive green I accidentally gave one of the countries in Civilization Universalis :D.
Couldn't be worse than Croatia's colors in vanilla.

Not exactly strange, but this is a big ass freakin Russia. From Siberia to Anatolia to Jerusuelem (???) it's all there... :eek:

EU3_1.png

spl said:
I bet you did a 1492 start... :D

This is far to coherant and 'normal' to be 1492. I bet he started in 1700. ;)