• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HisMajestyBOB said:
From that same game: The Ottomans have been doing rather well. :eek:
EU3_8.png

They still didn't manage to capture Vienna... :p

All too often I seem them do that. They take Crimea then head Northeast into Kazan and Russia.

comagoosie said:
that seems to be owned by Sciliy. What a weird game.

*still looking at screenshot*

WOW, saxony owns Corfu!!!

:confused: That looks very Austrian to me.

england is certainly not a lucky country in my game.....

they seem to be a bit suicidal! wasn't paying a lot of attention first cuz I was busy with a war against Tyrone and Munster but suddenly there was the alliance of castille, portugal (who diplo-annexed Scotland), aragon and the alliance of france and denmark in England...

England just keep DOW on them, despered to get their cores back or something even they had almost no army left and rebellions in the north of the country

2 years ago they had only london left and even then they DOW on Castille.. England has just come back again after a rebellion in yorkshire and almost immediatly they DOW France :wacko: (they could be lucky because France is in war with Burgundy and Lorraine and Supporting Denmark in a war against Sweden)

for me... I'm just waiting untill I can diplo-annex Connaugh and trying to improve my relations with France, portugal and Castille because they're under -180... I even had better relations with England :(

Lucky enough the Iberian nations are busy with a war against Marocco and Algiers

piff133 said:
That could be a cool AAR if England comes back. Write it from the perspective of your Irish Kingdom watching the fall and rise of England. But yeah, I've never seen England fall unless I've had a hand in it.

Seconded- we want an AAR. I've only seen England felled by the AI once, Scotland annexed them. Never seen Portugal annex Scotland like that, ever. :eek:

Other AAR based on a screenshot? Would be great though

well I have no idea how to do that... and there was no rise of england.. they just fall again... :rofl:

scotland was independent for a while but is now a vassal from france who's controling a big part of england and is targetting Ireland now I guess since they try to harm me through spies :eek: I hate france :mad:

Duke of Wellington said:
As any true EU fan should.
I hated France before EU was even around, but then again I am English WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
How on earth does France get part of England, in my games England has one of the biggest navies in Europe, controls most of (if not all of) the British Isles, forms GB and becomes a colonizing empire, but never loses any of its homelands.

eu3picscomanche1.jpg

I wish I had not missed this, anyway the nation is Comanche, from the whole world mod and I'm on the Scenario Editor.

its the name of the leader you are meant to be looking at, there is also a proper screenshot like this on the first page of the thread.

t0m said:
I wish I had not missed this, anyway the nation is Comanche, from the whole world mod and I'm on the Scenario Editor.
He's a historical leader of the Creek, although as you can guess from his name, he's half British.