+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 179 204 229 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun
    You must have a worrying amount of free time on your hands..
    Must of been a good read too.
    1. Well, it took me 2 weeks...
    2. That it was - my parents asked me several times why I was laughing at a map.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    England gets taken down....

Nice!

Unfortunately, England always dominates the Isles in my games.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by aHuman(oid)
    The vasal of my vassal is my overlord?:

A love triangle, eh?

In my latest MMG game I found Lorraine "Borrowing" France's king as their general.
    They're in a personal union. If they DIDN't share the same King, that would be the odd thing.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

In my latest MMG game I found Lorraine "Borrowing" France's king as their general.

I once had that happen to me as Portugal when I was in union over England. I had converted my king to a general and assigned him to my largest army long before the union began. Later, a new war had started and I clicked on my largest army and noticed he wasn't there. I then looked at the generals screen and it said he was in command of the "6th army." I then glanced at the outliner. I had no 6th army. I ended up finding him in command of a small English army about to go fight some rebels (there's a new way to get out of union, steal the other country's king and send him to his death against the rebels) I couldn't find a way to get him back so ended going into the save game file editing it so he back in charge of my army. I didn't have any more problems.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aHuman(oid)
    The vasal of my vassal is my overlord?:

That's awesomely awesome!
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Maharaja of Fenno-Scandia Ahura Mazda's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

A vassal is paying 50% of their monathly income to their master, right? I wonder who's earning money on this!

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Great way to conserve peace in the region.

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Somehow the Aztecs get hold of someland in the Kongo....

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Boreal
    Somehow the Aztecs get hold of someland in the Kongo....
    are they westernized? other than that I don't know how they would of crossed the ocean.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    are they westernized? other than that I don't know how they would of crossed the ocean.
    I guess they inherited, considering that the province is surrounded by Portugal.

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I really dont know how they did it. Portugal did lock Kongo in, the Aztecs must have inherited.

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazmir
    I guess they inherited, considering that the province is surrounded by Portugal.
    that is even stranger. Aztec inheriting Kongo

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Amob_m_s

They're in a personal union. If they DIDN't share the same King, that would be the odd thing.
    I didnt know it was possible to use the overlords king as a genral.
    That makes escaping personal unions a lot simpler.
    Strange idea though,definetly wouldnt happen in real life.
    http://top-gun.mybrute.com

Make your brute and fight me!

I didnt know it was possible to use the overlords king as a genral.
    That makes escaping personal unions a lot simpler.
    Strange idea though,definetly wouldnt happen in real life.
    Oh... now I feel stupid.

I was just skimming the thread, didn't read the whole caption- borrowing the king as a general. I thought he was commenting on them sharing a king- not odd at all, given the PU. But sharing a king, with the lesser partner using him as a general? That is strange, I don't think the game allows that.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Guess which side I chose.

Not too weird for most, but I never see succession wars. I'd hate to be Corsica in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspume

Not too weird for most, but I never see succession wars. I'd hate to be Corsica in that situation.
    I'd've sided with Corsica, just to see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspume
    *pic*

Corsica all the way, now you will look back on it with regret, because now what are you going to tell your grandchildren, that you sided with the bully to pick on the 1st grader.

Libert, egalit, fraternit StephenT's Avatar
    Cities in MotionDeus VultDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If you want peculiar succession wars, how about Corfu declaring war on Sweden over the throne of Ethiopia?

Threadbuster, by order of CC HisMajestyBOB's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

The Ming have problems: 97% Revolt risk, and the income for that province is negative!

It should be no surprise that they soon began to collapse:

Of course, I helped them out a bit through judicious use of spies.

Within 20 years Ming had been reduced to 1 province, then annexed by one of the warlords.

With their newfound freedom, one of the warlords decides to hire an expedition to explore for new lands and escape the chaos of China. Too bad they're landlocked.

(There is/was an event in MMG that gives AI countries QftNW just long enough to hire one explorer or conquistador).

From that same game: The Ottomans have been doing rather well.
    Why, Thor, god of thunder, is trying to break into my building!

Sweet screenshots, Bob.

In the France/Spain/Corsica screenie, I think it's more strange that Navarra has a provence that is supposed to be a French vassal (and by extension, France's)

+ Reply to Thread