• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
piff133 said:
I like big pictures more. Less clicking and waiting for me.
Then have some more!

Someone here really loves himself...
eu3-20080213-212254.png

t0m said:
Wow I have never seen that many people voting for the same person, Austria must be lucky.
Especially with people who absolutely HATE them voting for them...

what a fried 3D card does to EUIII
eu326um9.png

(well i'm not sure if it is my 3D card, but if you know what it could be else, don't hesitate to say it, thanks ;))

WillT said:
Those numbers are their relation with the player, not who they are voting for.
Oh, I didn't see what country he was actually playing as.
I'd like to see what their relations with Austria actually are.

MHz said:

(well i'm not sure if it is my 3D card, but if you know what it could be else, don't hesitate to say it, thanks ;))[/QUOTE]
It's not your 3D card, it's a diabolical villain tearing apart the fabric of reality, using a lightning-powered device in a castle in Transylvania.

t0m said:
Wow I have never seen that many people voting for the same person, Austria must be lucky.
Yeah. They have always been the Emperor. Except for me. I held the crown for 5 years untill the 3rd War of Austrian Aggression broke out. They're the main force right now, having all of Germany, most of Africa, and a bunch of colonies. But i match their power! :rofl:

MHz said:
(well i'm not sure if it is my 3D card, but if you know what it could be else, don't hesitate to say it, thanks ;))

You got the very rare "Micro Black Hole" event, where a small black hole turns the earth into swiss cheese.
While this didn't happen in real life, it was a possibility, so Paradox decided to include it.
Next time appoint more Astronomer and Astrophysicist advisors.

HisMajestyBOB said:
You got the very rare "Micro Black Hole" event, where a small black hole turns the earth into swiss cheese.
While this didn't happen in real life, it was a possibility, so Paradox decided to include it.
Next time appoint more Astronomer and Astrophysicist advisors.

:rofl:

Seriously laughed out loud at "appoint more astrophysicist advisors next time."

MHz, are you sure you have the latest software for your graphics card? If you ran EU3 before without problem, then it's probably not that, but if it's your first time it's a good possibility. When I first got the game my borders, rather than being crisp red or black lines, resembled thin plates of colorful spaghetti. Some smaller provinces were completely obscured by their own borders. A simple, 30 minute software download/install from ATI gave me not only spaghetti-free borders, but improved performance significantly.

Jaspume said:
I'm fairly sure Hannover doesn't have near to 1,000 ducats with one province and only 20 years of play.

*pic*

Seriously, how the hell are they building this?
I don't think I have ever seen the AI build a manufactory, even in 2.2. :wacko:

much less seen them do it as a minor and in 20 years.

comagoosie said:
I don't think I have ever seen the AI build a manufactory, even in 2.2. :wacko:

much less seen them do it as a minor and in 20 years.

Give a loan of around 250 ducats to someone, like a vassal. Unless they have some other buildings they're more interested in or want to bribe some cardinals, they'll build a manufactory.

Wow, a medieval world war. Interesting!

Meanwhile:

Jaspume said:
I'm fairly sure Hannover doesn't have near to 1,000 ducats with one province and only 20 years of play.

EU3_1-1.png

My guess is that they have good trade on many places.

Jaspume said:

EU3_1-1.png

I've seen even Riga build naval manufactory with 1 province in the mid 1500s. It is very possible with one province, no income but no army (or very small) and with some luck. Maybe they got some random events like 'Gift to the state' and also they did not have to support a large army so they could preserve their annual tax income.