• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_50.png

We did it again....but this is the first one on NA :eek:
starting date 1453 and we played to the bitter end in 1822

so yes we managed to finish SWOT(Spaming War On Thursdays) :eek:

Falahk said:
EU3_50.png

We did it again....but this is the first one on NA :eek:
starting date 1453 and we played to the bitter end in 1822

so yes we managed to finish SWOT(Spaming War On Thursdays) :eek:

wow, really hard to go all the way through without quitting

jordarkelf said:
Veectorio: with the ToT mod.
Register your game and go here.
you don't need to register to your game to see the mod forum, yet if you want access to FAQs and Bugreports, you should do so. And register because then no one would question you didn't pirate.

It escapes my knowledge of how exactly this happened, but ever since Tuscany kicked the Papacy out of Rome, the Pope has been living in Trier. (Auvignon is independent, and Tuscany controls all of central italy, including Roma and Romagna.)

If the Papal States get destroyed, a random European theocracy gets the chance to become the new Papal State

Nappy 2.2, I am playing as Austria and decide to take a look at the Franco-English war. I had noticed that France had landed in Ireland, but I wasn't surprise, it was this that shocked me.

francepwndsenglandsn9.jpg

and then a couple of minutes later.

finalfrancepwndsenglandup2.jpg

I am scared of France now...

That's actually quite usual in my games at least. In fact, France doesn't only release English minors but they even take some land from the isles.

I guess it's 2.2 where AI knows how to make huge landings on islands and considering France's army size to that of England...
England should treat their navies better.

austriavakia said:
Nappy 2.2, I am playing as Austria and decide to take a look at the Franco-English war. I had noticed that France had landed in Ireland, but I wasn't surprise, it was this that shocked me.
I've seen france expanding into the british isles. Now as the amphib AI has been improved by a lot, it is quite possible.

The Incas had a novel way of escaping Cortez....