+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 49 74 99 124 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 174 199 224 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Just happened while I was browsing this post. They certainly are brave lol

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazilliclick
    [pic]
    Just happened while I was browsing this post. They certainly are brave lol
    I guess they are taking their business to the extreme. Talk about workaholics.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

from a game as spain with Magna Mundi IV 1.31

the game goes relativly normal, exept for the pope getting annexed all the time (now i granted them malta), and these two pics:

Are the ottomans really supposed to get that strong? oO
    Well, to bad for them, that all but 4 european provinces have the wrong religion.
    Austria still exists ... in Vienna only, and the ottomans have just passed the BB limit a couple years ago

And allways a thing thats nice to see:

They now also have some colonies in northern Canada and one in africa. England lost the rest to Creek
    My first AAR- Germany, the power in the center of Europe more or less dead

Sole Survivor of Squadron #6, 'Night Owls', destroyed a Prix Cruiser to end the battle in Blue Emu's forum game 'Ad Astra'
    Best AAR ever: Golden Horde-Scourge from the East

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    First time I see Scotland do that.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Iche_Bins
    And allways a thing thats nice to see:
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!! it is not nice, AHH!!!!!!!, no offense to Scotland or Scottish people.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

57 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmir
    First time I see Scotland do that.
    Doesn't it make your heart go warm?

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    What the...?

Who are they allied with to do that?
    I suspect they inherited Iroqouis. Its the only explanation lol

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

And now for a lesson in the quirks of European diplomacy. First, let's have a look at the ledger. Notice how Poland is at war with Burgundy in the 4th War of Lorrainian Aggression

Now take a look at the diplomatic options Poland has regarding Burgundy. In view of the present hostilities a declaration of war might be ion order.

But before we do that we might want to consider signing a peace with those aggressive Lorrainians (four wars of aggression in four decades, tsk tsk)

But as it turns out, we can't sign a peace with Lorraine since their alliance leader is Burgundy with whom we are not at war, apparently.

Sounds a bit like something concocted by the Ministry of Truth from 1984.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    And now for a lesson in the quirks of European diplomacy. First, let's have a look at the ledger. Notice how Poland is at war with Burgundy in the 4th War of Lorrainian Aggression
    [IMG]
    Now take a look at the diplomatic options Poland has regarding Burgundy. In view of the present hostilities a declaration of war might be ion order.
    [IMG]
    But before we do that we might want to consider signing a peace with those aggressive Lorrainians (four wars of aggression in four decades, tsk tsk)
    [IMG]
    But as it turns out, we can't sign a peace with Lorraine since their alliance leader is Burgundy with whom we are not at war, apparently.
    Don't you just love 15th century politics?
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

A most strange war goes in Turkey and Greece, Iberia invades united!

How does it end up?

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    What version are you playing, out of curiosity.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    What version are you playing, out of curiosity.
    1.3 Vanilla

Blog Entries
    It seems to me like the AI loves to build CoTs.

Who am I fighting and why do the rebels have a general!?

Poor Italy, being conquered after the unification, yet they are lucky too.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    A most strange war goes in Turkey and Greece, Iberia invades united!
    [IMG]PIC[/IMG]

How does it end up?
    [IMG]PIC[/IMG]

What about Burgundy crushing the Ottoman Empire and leaves them with one province that Lithuania promptly annexes?

Then of course you ask "What is that purple blob?". That purple blob is the Russian sized Lithuania.

Strange things happen in this world. The whole of Lithuania is part of the Reich, and thus the HRE is a lot bigger than you would expect...

57 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

It would be nice if they could really get one from time to time...

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    It appears that you are fighting the ghost of Christan VIII, the Danish King who died mysteriously in Sjaelland 100 years ago and seeks revenge against the Norwegians who defile his homeland.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

I like your army names, too. "Viking Raiders" is good; but even better is "Cuban Guards." Really, Norwegians in Cuba? Anyone who can look at that without either A) laughing or B) saying "huh?", has been playing way too much EU3.

EDIT: Ooooh so close to 3000th
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amob_m_s
    I like your army names, too. "Viking Raiders" is good; but even better is "Cuban Guards." Really, Norwegians in Cuba? Anyone who can look at that without either A) laughing or B) saying "huh?", has been playing way too much EU3.

EDIT: Ooooh so close to 3000th
    I am really trying to hire a general with the name of "castro" but alas castro is not in \Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\common\countries\norway.txt. I might have to mod it in.

EDIT: darn 2999

+ Reply to Thread