• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
NAG said:
A very unusual AI behaviour in 2.2

Somehow France managed to get hold of the nothern Wales, and Tyrone with Munster together drove England of the Irish island. Tyrone annexed every minor except Munster, with whom he had Royal Marriage

I would say that france eating england isn't unusual at all- in about 50 of my games (~half) france or scotland completely destroys england, usually with the help of the other. England is ALWAYS the doormat in my games, I almost never see them do well. When england lives, its because france gets lost on the way to the isles and eats spain and scandinavia.

You got two messages from Morea because you are its ally and overlord. So you got one for being its ally, another for being the head of the vassalization. So if you don't want to fight, you lose 50 prestige, which makes sense to me. You should have to take a big hit if you are that close to them then turn your back.

piff133 said:
You got two messages from Morea because you are its ally and overlord. So you got one for being its ally, another for being the head of the vassalization. So if you don't want to fight, you lose 50 prestige, which makes sense to me. You should have to take a big hit if you are that close to them then turn your back.

Thanks, that explains a lot. Just hadn't anticipated it :p

It has now seems that the AI wants to create a unification event as there has been, iirc, 4. Persia, Italy, Ireland, Great Britian. With Spain and Germany on there way. I must say, I am enjoying my 2.2 game very much :D .

Note: I am not one of the countries that did a unification event.

NAG said:
After 13 years I saw rare occasion: Somehow Wales got independence, Tyrone created Ireland. It will be intersting to see whether England will unite British Islands or not.

That's not a rare occasion for me anymore. France usually ends up with some english land. In one of my more recent games, they've taken Meath, all of wales, broken cornwall off as a seperate country, control lincoln and another northern province.

But Ireland...

I've never seen that happen before. Never. Not one tiny Irish unification event...

From the same game as the previous screenie:
EU3_2-2.png

Too bad its 360 years early, huh?

truth is life said:
EU3_2-2.png

Wow, never seen that before

truth is life said:
EU3_2-2.png

Who's that in Brittany and what happened to Burgundy?

Haftetavenscrap said:
Who's that in Brittany and what happened to Burgundy?
The one in Brittany is Bohemia; Burgundy was eaten by a Magna Mundi event chain which is designed to simulate what happened in the real world. However, I would suggest you take a closer look at the adviser list and think of '1984' while doing so. (If you missed that, of course).

truth is life said:
The one in Brittany is Bohemia; Burgundy was eaten by a Magna Mundi event chain which is designed to simulate what happened in the real world. However, I would suggest you take a closer look at the adviser list and think of '1984' while doing so. (If you missed that, of course).

When I first saw your screenshot I thought that you ment someone from Royal Family, but you ment one outer party member.

truth is life said:
ha ha! Cunning! :rofl:

truth is life said:
:rofl:

that one is a good screenie for sure.

truth is life said:

Care to explain to those of us who don't know anything about 1984, besides that it's a book?

Haftetavenscrap said:
Care to explain to those of us who don't know anything about 1984, besides that it's a book?

Wilson Smith is a character book 1984, with who's eyes we see the world of the book, he lives in London

I was playing in my New-World Nation's mod as a North American nation and before I loaded my save game I decided to see what was going on in the rest of the world. This is what I found in Asia.

Kazan1562.jpg

I used the Scenario Editor so I could fit the whole nation in one shot. I made no changes whatsoever. My mod's editing of the muslim tech from 0.8 to 0.9 might have helped Kazan get this big in only 109 years but I'm not sure how much that would have affected it.

SapientHomo said:
I was playing in my New-World Nation's mod as a North American nation and before I loaded my save game I decided to see what was going on in the rest of the world. This is what I found in Asia.

Kazan1562.jpg

I used the Scenario Editor so I could fit the whole nation in one shot. I made no changes whatsoever. My mod's editing of the muslim tech from 0.8 to 0.9 might have helped Kazan get this big in only 109 years but I'm not sure how much that would have affected it.

:eek:

SapientHomo said:

*pic*

was kazan lucky?

comagoosie said:
was kazan lucky?

Yes, they were.

piff133 said:
Uh, where did all of the Italian states go?

Aragon and Burgundy, both also lucky, have gobled up most of them.