• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Timbrizcha said:
I sure didn't expect that to happen, but a check in the eventfiles shows that it is indeed possible. I do wonder if my little Greece should for no particular reason go up there and set things right and totally ignore the silly war with the Golden horde?
EU3_1.png
Greece!?! what mod are you playing? I don't remember a mod having a greece formation event.

comagoosie said:
Greece!?! what mod are you playing? I don't remember a mod having a greece formation event.
Magna Mundi it is.

And I don't know what's most unsettling. Turks up there, or the fact that they managed to convert it to Sunni. The ottomans have that very annoying "Last_Chance" modifier giving them silly bonuses. They currently lead the techrace on the land-side.
EU3_4.png

edit:

and they trade trough Astrakan, which belongs to Georgia after a silly war against the golden horde.

Last edited:
derrhalt said:
I Know :(
stupid Gaints :mad:

Everyone knows that real football is played with a round black and white ball, and using only one's feet :D

Anyways, here's some screenshots proving that Discipline is worthwhile. I had 129% discipline in these screens. Note that I don't even have generals in the armies:
DisciplineMini.jpg

OuchMini.jpg

truth is life said:
So, I was playing Great Britain when I decide I want to check out the rest of the world. Imagine what I said when I saw this:
EU3_1-4.png

Ming China got dismantled by the Oirat Horde! That _never_ happens. It's from 1.3 w/MM4, so they probably got turbo-annexed; still, that's amazing for the AI!

We can close this thread now. We've got the strangest screenshot. It's impossible to beat this one. :)

Timbrizcha said:
I sure didn't expect that to happen, but a check in the eventfiles shows that it is indeed possible. I do wonder if my little Greece should for no particular reason go up there and set things right and totally ignore the silly war with the Golden horde?

Looks like Sweden claimed the crown of the Kalmar Union, getting cores on all of Scandinavia, while ex-Denmark (aka Kalmar Union - the original) has lost all but Fyn. These things do happen, you know. :)

Helius said:
Looks like Sweden claimed the crown of the Kalmar Union, getting cores on all of Scandinavia, while ex-Denmark (aka Kalmar Union - the original) has lost all but Fyn. These things do happen, you know. :)

Actually, England killed the real Kalmar union, then Sweden formed the pretenders, and then the origial came back.

Haftetavenscrap said:
I'm curious as to why you have 896599 ducats 11 years into the game, and why there are dozens of colonists pouring out of your capital. Are you playing on some peculiar mod or are you
:eek: GASP :eek:
Cheating!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
heheh....just edited the savegame so i could just have some hack'n slash fun. :)) The stress from the exams is killing me...so i just need to relax. :D

EU3_6.png

Things got very insane up there. The norwegian Kalmar Union is my fault tho, because I wanted to see what happened if I fiddled with some events.
France has owned Finnmark forever, and it is probably french in culture. Same with Norrland. That place has changed hands a few hundred times when the warring countries steals the colony.

EU3_8.png

Morea wanted me to go to war against the Ottomans.... Twice! Maybe they sent two messengers just to be sure I got the message?

EU3_9.png

How Genoa got into the war is beyond me. The ottomans declared war on Morea, which is my vassal-ally. I am not allied to Genoa, nor is Morea. No guarantees of independence or anything. Anyone care to explain that to me?

Original_AAA said:
Yes, with NA warnings work in a new way. You don't get a CB anymore, but are asked if you want to join nation B against nation A that you warned.
I know this to be true, because every time I declared war on far off countries like Japan or Native Americans, people like Moscowy and The Papal State would join the alliance because they were warning me. I fought about 13 wars with the one-province Papal State and couldn't annex them because of the event that forces me to release them later.

A very unusual AI behaviour in 2.2

eu397ru8.jpg

Somehow France managed to get hold of the nothern Wales, and Tyrone with Munster together drove England of the Irish island. Tyrone annexed every minor except Munster, with whom he had Royal Marriage

eu3101qz6.jpg

After 13 years I saw rare occasion: Somehow Wales got independence, Tyrone created Ireland. It will be intersting to see whether England will unite British Islands or not.