• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_54.jpg

The vikings explored much further in south than we thought.

And I just love AI when discussing about a possible peace with them. They really know what's best for them.

EU3_57.jpg

EU3_58.jpg

Serio said:
Not really strange, just... odd. Why would they wish that when i just granted them the rights, so that they could help me out? :eek:o I feel the people of France is feeling alittle traitorous!
I love the snarky comments in the game. :D

piff133 said:
The AI doesn't seem to accept provinces that they have as a core but have do not control in peace negotiations. For whatever strange reason.

They will if they have a high enough attrition and revolt risk. For example the first thing I do when I start a game as England is to offer Gasgoine and Calais, they always accept, even before they have sieged them. The AI will seldomly accept peace early in a war. You either have to overrun them quickly or they will wait atleast 6months to a year before accepting any kind of peace, no matter how generous.

Those who remember my Mexican Quest for Independence screenshot from a while back may appreciate the fact that the Mexicans are not the only potential new world nation that seems a little lost in the wide world.
EU3_6.jpg

EU3_7.jpg

Also something I haven't noticed before: the event description says "lose -1 colonists". Doesn't that mean gaining one colonist?

Kazmir said:
EU3_54.jpg

The vikings explored much further in south than we thought.

I also laughed at Crimea controlling that lone Hungarian province in the middle of the blob. Brilliant Peace AI, taking that province, wasn't it. :D

Abraxas said:
Those who remember my Mexican Quest for Independence screenshot from a while back may appreciate the fact that the Mexicans are not the only potential new world nation that seems a little lost in the wide world.
EU3_6.jpg

EU3_7.jpg

Also something I haven't noticed before: the event description says "lose -1 colonists". Doesn't that mean gaining one colonist?
EEEK! Thats ALOT of cores! I'll try and get some pictures of my "France Quest for Europe". Basically, I joined a Vassal in a war on a small, 2 province nation. What i didnt read was the fact that it was allied with England and Munsten! Well, atleast i managed to destroy all possibilities for ever advancing in Technology by pulling away all funding to generate a large army(Ended up as Cogito Ergo Sum, the army of france :D Its on 17k Soldiers. Not alot compared to Austria's on 20k or something. I'll have more pictures soon)

What you don't know its that the Andamans is where the secret reuinions are made :p

Capibara said:
What you don't know its that the Andamans is where the secret reuinions are made :p
:rofl: I don't get why i didnt buy this game before! I usually dont miss great games.
eu3-20080202-030502.png

Once again, the comments wins the picture! The good thing is, now in the 21st centuries, its called bribing and is illegal. :D

I have no idea what the Ai did here to get their fort removed...

EU3_66.jpg

Now, Austria always blobs but I've never seen it take over Siberia before.

EU3_67-2.jpg

The smartest choice for their center of trade through which they trade.

EU3_68.jpg

Either the poor Swahili people are somewhat lost or this is some brilliant tactic move... ;)
Either way. The Battle of Kattegat was remembered as one of the bloodies in world's naval history....

EU3_70.jpg

Okay so I get into a war with the Mamluks as the alliance leader..

pic3qt4.jpg

But I can't make peace with them seen as they're the juniors in the personal union..

pic1ty0.jpg

pic2ms0.jpg

:eek:

Well, what you have to do here is to invade Yemen or Mameluks. Just when you have beaten them militarly and are sieging all neat provinces, Portugal will make peace for 75 ducats and the release of some one province minor.

comagoosie said:
TVER is trading in Cairo :eek:

does Poland by chance own cairo.

Poland doesn't exist anymore.
I'd advise to read the little text saying: "The center of trade for this province is Cairo. It belongs to the Mamluks." ;)