• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SeedSnatcher said:
Says it's there in the 2.2 changelog.

No, it happens only if the nation collapses, and looking at Cyprus's strength I doubt that has happened... Besides, doesn't that also change religion? They're still Catholic in the picture.

Shoobs said:
All I can say is... .wtf?????

WTF.jpg
Is that Mexico as an elector?!

Oh ... right.
I forgot to add this is in Civilization Universalis ( I've modified some events, gave infantry some fire points and have done some other modifications to the mod in general to make it more playable. ) which is only available for 1.3.

None of you noticed "Kingdom of Israel"? But you noticed Mexico as an Elector?
*koff*
Or the EVENT that fired?? OR the fact that my flag is NOT IN THE HRE???

I left the event in the picture for a REASON!

Ah well.
Mexico, Transvaal, etc are all considered Latin ( I think ) and even the Incans have 1.0 tech rate.

Shoobs said:
Oh ... right.
I forgot to add this is in Civilization Universalis ( I've modified some events, gave infantry some fire points and have done some other modifications to the mod in general to make it more playable. ) which is only available for 1.3.

None of you noticed "Kingdom of Israel"? But you noticed Mexico as an Elector?
*koff*
Or the EVENT that fired?? OR the fact that my flag is NOT IN THE HRE???

I left the event in the picture for a REASON!

Ah well.
Mexico, Transvaal, etc are all considered Latin ( I think ) and even the Incans have 1.0 tech rate.

There's nothing weird in that event. It simply means you own province from the empire. To be part of the empire itself however, your capital needs to be part of the empire.

Are you serious?
I mean, really? I have to find a way to move my capital from Judea ( 1.3, mind you ) to mainland Europe to become invited into the HRE?? Even as Techgroup Latin?

I've never joined the HRE in my games, but I think that for the event to fire you just need to share a border with a country being part of the HRE.

Apparently breaking a Nation can be done without using rebellions.

Note: I have 0 spies, and -.20 for spy gain.

about 10 days after I take Hamadan I sent the treaty to take everything they own..

4 days after that "NEW MONARCH AND THE NATION IS BROKEN!"

Fired when Qara had 0 military units whatsoever.
I did however gain serious BB. I'm now at 22!
AAIEEE

Ahem.jpg

Last edited:
That happens when rebels control more provinces than the original nation, sometimes referred to as diplo-annexing.

There were 0 rebels.

Second, this is not a historical mod.

Thirdly...
A month later, the mamluks decided they could contend with my 0 manpower and attacked. Next thing they knew, they were sending their gold to Judea and calling themselves Israelites instead of Egyptians.
Oh and....
99 prestige with no advisers to give prestige.

Insane.

Last edited:
Shoobs said:
There were 0 rebels.

Second, this is not a historical mod.

Thirdly...
A month later, the mamluks decided they could contend with my 0 manpower and attacked. Next thing they knew, they were sending their gold to Judea and calling themselves Israelites instead of Egyptians.
Oh and....
99 prestige with no advisers to give prestige.

Insane.

There might have been unfortified and unoccupied province(s) you didn't notice which revolted and the nation collapsed immediately.

I did not find another province of theirs in any location.
0 nada zip zero.

Somehow I think the new monarch was the trigger.

-.-
My BB is too high apparently because everyone and their monkey's uncle is attacking me.
Curses!

I don't think -anyone- would want to face THIS stack.......

KOff.jpg

In response to the below post; How do you get a signature again?

Last edited:
t0m said:
seriously shoobs, what the hell is with that mod, I mean how can Mexico and the Transvaal be around as the same time as the Kingdom of Israel and the HRE in 114?
Hehe, shoobs should add the link to the mod in his signature, about every time he posts a screenshot someone asks what mod it is.

Shoobs said:
In response to the below post; How do you get a signature again?
You go into User CP and click on the button that says 'edit signature' under

Control Panel
Settings & Options