• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There must be some very confused Swedes:
confused-sweden.jpg

AdmiralNelson said:
I don't remember anything like that happening in EUII. What did Paradox change to make the native countries trade in European COTs?

I got so friggin tired of being chased out of China by Shawnee and Creek that I conquered them. Of course, I just got chased out by someone else until my values improved.

InnocentIII said:
I got so friggin tired of being chased out of China by Shawnee and Creek that I conquered them. Of course, I just got chased out by someone else until my values improved.
Maybe they built a very big canoe, contructed the panama canal, and packed a lots of food, hired expirenced explorers...

InnocentIII said:
I think in NA you can just refuse them Open Markets...

Persia was doing quite well. They had conquered all of Arabia, Ethiopia, Caucasus and Mamluks apart from Cairo. Then the French and Timurids had couple of small wars with them, until for some reason Polish-Lithuania decided to DOW them just for every possible country you can imagine to join the fun...

persiadow.jpg

They were also in a war with Burgundy, Crimea and Kazan, Transylvania, Bosnia and Castille but those peaced out and released nations before I took the screenshot.

screwdpersia.jpg

The south of Arabia is controlled by Friesland, Chagtai (who also control Ethiopia) and Timurid Empire, the pinkish/puprle is Poland and Lithuania and that's Kazakh in the north.

secondwar.jpg

Some peaced out at this point, including me, just for France to join. Mamluks also decided to declare a war to gain their old territories back (they were reduced to just Cairo). After this screenshot Crimea and Kazan also declared war (even though truce wasn't over yet) and started advancing from the north.

The final situation:

persiaend.png

Swahili took over most of Persia's African holdings, France decided to demand some more desert with sand and That's Mamluks surrounding Suez, apart from that one province north of Ethiopia. They also demanded the two provinces west of Yemen.

Lithuania decided to take Damascus and Poland was settled with Azerbaijan and Armenia's independence. Timurids pushed further into Persia (you could actually call them Persia now) and Crimea took Georgia and one province from the heart of Persia. Interesting to see what will happen next.

Civilization Universalis ( I"ve been editting it and trying to fix mistakes Mauzzer made while creating this. It has not been easy at all. )

l3illyl3ob said:
Not mine, but someone else's who posts on the same forum as I do.

ohgodwhathappenedhereoh4.jpg

It doesn't get too much more strange than this.

Would be nice screenshot... if done by the AI.

l3illyl3ob said:
Feature of the new patch I think, primary cultures can change. Chihan Cyprus ruling over china!

There's no such feature, sorry.