• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been building these up.
Start with a former Papal mini-empire. In MMG, no less.
Popehadanempire.jpg

Yemen has an empire.
BigYemen.jpg

They collapsed to a four province minor. They had all of the Indian sub-continent and the area between there and the Middle East.
BeginningoftheEnd.jpg

More War Exhaustion
MoreWE.jpg

The Kalmar Union's empire is even bigger now than it was in the screenie. Denmark formed the Kalmar Union
HolyKalmar.jpg

This is my trade empire before I westernized.
Whatstrongtradedoes.jpg

A really strong reformation. I had no hand in Europe this game.
StrongReformation.jpg

This doesn't seem so strange until you find out that Navarre declared war on me, not France. France and I settled about a year later with no conflicts for a WP.
Strangewar.jpg

Helius said:
Glad to see them do well! Did you change the modifiers given to Muscovy, by any chance?

Nope. I changed nothing (MMG 1.71) and played in Asia for the whole game, except for colonizing Cape and annexing Georgia to westernize. I released Georgia when they were of no more use to me.

Don't worry, they have it now. They also have Stockholm, north Scotland, Iceland, and that whole Black Sea area that Russia has historically coveted. They border the Ottoman Empire, which is kinda scary. They also have Istria and Rome.

lila-laune-bär said:
Hold on. Because of me exiling my theologician I end up with worse relations with the USA? In 1527? :wacko:
Um.

Yes, it's not a bug, because...um...see, the theologian went on to write a religious tract that would later inspire generations of American colonists to rebel against Britain, and boy did he have some bad things to say about...er...Austria?

Right.

<goes and fixes event>

lila-laune-bär said:
Hold on. Because of me exiling my theologician I end up with worse relations with the USA? In 1527? :wacko:

Haha wow USA revolted in 1527?

I guess the colonies got sick of the antics of Henry VIII. :rofl:

Now THIS ... THIS is hilarious. Please post replies..
Jokes about how this happened are quite appreciated! (Japan is my ally, thus why I can see the roman army. )

comagoosie said:
:rofl:
methinks that is even funnier. Having relations lowered to a country that doesn't exist, and besides how would you send him to exile, where would he go?

oh do they not do they.
EU3_14.png

i also have some wierd NA CoT pics, well lots.

EU3_3.png

EU3_4.png

EU3_5.png

EU3_6.png

EU3_7.png

EU3_8.png

and that is just one COT.
i also have a few other pics but i don't want to fill the thread (and their not as good).