• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Karaman turbo annexed Persia!

Hamadan, Luristan, Khuzestan, Fars and Laristan were also part of Karaman before I stole them. I am the purple, my custom country Uruk. (Iraq)

And look there's Ming in Kerman. Ming has almost all of Asia as far west as Russia. I'm scared of Ming!!!

strange9vt9.jpg

I swear ming keeps looking for pandora's box, but I keep telling them they are never going to find it. In response they raise up 100k army, ready to conquer any and all provinces :wacko:

scaryshaybanidmonsterua5.jpg

At the end of the 15th century, a man known as Muhammad Shaybani united the Uzbek tribes and captured Samarkand, capital of the ailing Timurid empire. Over the next three centuries, his descendants would create one of the largest empires ever seen, a recreation of the Mongol Empire of yesteryear.

piff133 said:
Who is that blue one in the northwest of that screenie? Is that Georgia?

Yep. Georgia is a Hungarian vassal, I force-released them after defeating Persia and then diplo-vassalised them. The other blue nation in the area is Astrahan.

Trondheim said:
Yep. Georgia is a Hungarian vassal, I force-released them after defeating Persia and then diplo-vassalised them. The other blue nation in the area is Astrahan.
wow, never seen georgia survive past the 16th century, do they get declared war on a lot, and you have to go and help them?

comagoosie said:
wow, never seen georgia survive past the 16th century, do they get declared war on a lot, and you have to go and help them?

Not too often. Poland's gobbled up all of the nations to the north except Astrakhan, the Ottomans are a Hungarian vassal, and Shaybanid has other things to do it seems. Only Persia's declared war, and they've lost pretty much every time.

Prussia Rules said:
The most funny thing maybe is that the Captain is Dutch, looking at his name :p
Papal States admiral with a dutch name leading missionaries to their death. I guess there was a whole story behind the scenes, which I didn't notice, when I was playing :D

comagoosie said:
Papal States admiral with a dutch name leading missionaries to their death. I guess there was a whole story behind the scenes, which I didn't notice, when I was playing :D

That would be an interesting AAR

Capibara said:
That would be an interesting AAR
A one screenshot AAR that could still take up pages ... I like it.