• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want a-historicalness, go with this mod.
It makes it so much more interesting as he made -everyone- have equal footing AND has shifted provinces around to make everyone have even more even footing.

The only problem is that slaves = bad resource. Demand has never gone above 1% for me.

But there are provinces with Chinaware, sugar, spices, etc in Europe.

Even Israel is in this mod, but you have to be a uber pro-gamer to last even the first five years with them.
EVERYONE wants you dead.

France colonising southern England:

better then being at war with yourself.

The usuall at war and allied:

Another allied and at war, I wonder If I had accepted, I would be at war with myself:

It seems the Finns are unimpressed with their current fortifications:

I found this Pirate Ship Capture to be HYSTERICAL!​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And sorry for those who hate cheats, I was playing a fantasy game (So, I allow myself to use some cheats)... What if Granada took Iberia back and became an Empire?

Gigalocus said:
Thats a very common pirates shiop name, since version 1,

And i see someones cheating :)
I just re-edited my post... As I stated above, I got too involved with fantasy. I am definitely going to try Granada again without cheats and same objectives. Sometimes, I just love to explore the possibilities, just like a Sunni Caribbean.

citybug said:
I just re-edited my post... As I stated above, I got too involved with fantasy. I am definitely going to try Granada again without cheats and same objectives. Sometimes, I just love to explore the possibilities, just like a Sunni Caribbean.
No, no, I wasn't having a go, just point ing it out :)

Quite well victory for Cornwall...
In this game Crimeria became lucky, colonized Lappland in 1470 and inherited within 100 years 4 different nations...
eu31fu6.png

This time Crimeria was less lucky and got annexed by Trebizond. So history turns around.
eu32gw5.png

Same happened with Venice:
eu35xk6.png

An African country forcing an European to release an Amercian? :wacko:
eu36ut1.png

There is nothing better than to get overrun by rebels:
eu33gh8.png

citybug said:
I found this Pirate Ship Capture to be HYSTERICAL!​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad you liked it. :)

Watch for more references to a certain movie.

Counter to what Gigalocus said, we actually introduced these names with a recent version of Magna Mundi.

What mod is that from where you can play as Vikings?

And why is the year 209?

Said many times:
Civilization Universalis.

I must be very bad at doing trade because I normally can't hold onto more than 3 COTs at once.
Its very frustrating.