+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 31 56 81 106 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 156 181 206 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

That mod makes nationalism extreme, I always quit after 10 minutes because I always get annexed.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    <image of a few thousand guys running from a beaten enemy>
    There are times when I wish they added a "Hang the General" button to these popups
    Amen. I hate it- you kill 90% of the enemy while taking but a few dozen casualties yourself- and lose.

I've had some interesting ones lately myself- at one point, I killed 4500 of a 5000-man enemy army. Their morale was at it's last gasp. I had lost 200 out of 4000, and had about 2/3 morale left. And from that point on, they never rolled less than a 7, I, never more than a 1. 500 dead soldiers to 12 dead enemies later, I lost.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

I didnt take a screen of it but once as GB, england had rebelliously liberated itself in Connaught, made me laugh, great britain at war with england...
    I had as comrades in my [World War I army] section men whose names were: Cameron, Kimora, English, Gleidenstein, de Chapin, O'Shaughnessy. We didn't fall in or fall out as Irish Canadians, French Canadians, Dutch Canadians, Japanese Canadians. We wore the same uniform, with the same maple leaf badge, and we were proud to be known as Canadians, to serve as Canadians and to die, if it had to be, as Canadians.

- Lester B. Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by ghyslyn
    I didnt take a screen of it but once as GB, england had rebelliously liberated itself in Connaught, made me laugh, great britain at war with england...
    This happened to me too, England rebeled against GB and their capital was in Brazil.

477 years and counting. That must make her one of the longest reigning monarchs in history

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    477 years and counting. That must make her one of the longest reigning monarchs in history
    that is a good one
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.
    EU4 Stats - because deep down we are all stats junkies

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

and she is still alive today.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I have another one:

where is the rest of the religions, the only religion in my mighty papal empire is Catholic yet it refuses to accept that 100% of it is Catholic.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by t0m
    I have another one:

where is the rest of the religions, the only religion in my mighty papal empire is Catholic yet it refuses to accept that 100% of it is Catholic.
    I've had this happen to me, but I've always been at war at the time. And I think that either it only counts the provinces you own towards the religions but all you own towards the total. Or it only counts those you control towards the different religions, but all you own towards the total.

(I don't remember if I were wining or losing the wars)

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I have another one:

I think its a subliminal message trying to get us to play Pac-Man
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Blog Entries
    I have another one:

by chance, did you happen to offend pac-man or the creator of pac-man

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I didn't realize just how religious Pac-Man was!
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

I have another one:
    --pacman chart pic here--
    Did any of your provinces fall under rebel or foreign control by chance? I'm not sure, but I think I saw that too when some rebels had siezed some of my provinces.

Blog Entries
    Wow athens made peace with Castile and France, must be those spartans

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    THIS IS Athens?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries

Nows whats that Maldives up to now??

Waging War with Words Warluster's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLead and Gold
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I had a game where Poppy was in Mosquito (The territrory in Mexico!) and Sprankle owned all of Amerca (South and North) I as the Poms owned Bermuda though, that makes everything cool

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijj
    Nows whats that Maldives up to now??
    Global warming hit early and they were forced to evacuate, unfortunatly only 559 soldier who vacationing nearby survived

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    Global warming hit early and they were forced to evacuate, unfortunatly only 559 soldier who vacationing nearby survived

And survived for....

....2 days

+ Reply to Thread