• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV said:
Cherokee have to be catholic itself too, or the cardinals would just become Papal.

Is that even possible? As far as I know, there's no way that Cherokee can convert.

Amob_m_s said:
Anyways...

EU3_6.png

I never knew the game period included the dark ages.
..... :p

Haftetavenscrap said:
Is there any way [Aztec HRE is] even possible without messing with the game?

Yup. Aztecs convert and westernize, sail to Europe, take land in the HRE, move capital to that province, bribe the electors to vote for him. Or even harder, take European land that isn't in the HRE, get good relations with the emporer to expand the HRE to your territory, then move the capital and bribe the electors.

piff133 said:
Yup. Aztecs convert and westernize, sail to Europe, take land in the HRE, move capital to that province, bribe the electors to vote for him. Or even harder, take European land that isn't in the HRE, get good relations with the emporer to expand the HRE to your territory, then move the capital and bribe the electors.
I'm sure that will happen soon. That doesn't seem to hard for the AI.

Haftetavenscrap said:
Is that even possible? As far as I know, there's no way that Cherokee can convert.
Don't take my word for it, but I think there is an event for possible conversion when native americans own some Chrisitan provinces. Otherwise I think it'll also be Chatolic if it is released in converted provinces.

Snake IV said:
Don't take my word for it, but I think there is an event for possible conversion when native americans own some Chrisitan provinces. Otherwise I think it'll also be Chatolic if it is released in converted provinces.

I wonder. Do some countries have a fixed religion? As spain, I conquer and convert Morrocco to ze true faith, and then want to release them as a nice catholic lapdog to stem the tide of algerians... well, they're released as moslems. if anything, I'd put a nice christian puppet on the throne.

Timbrizcha said:
I wonder. Do some countries have a fixed religion? As spain, I conquer and convert Morrocco to ze true faith, and then want to release them as a nice catholic lapdog to stem the tide of algerians... well, they're released as moslems. if anything, I'd put a nice christian puppet on the throne.
Morocco never converted in the game, if you want them to be converted you could edit the save. But this gives me an idea for an event so vassals will be your religion when you release them if the capital is your religion.

Abraxas said:
EU3_17.png

Oman (the little blue country at the tip of the Arabian peninsula) has gone to war with Timurid Empire (the green country everywhere else, actually they're quite a lot bigger than could fit into this screenshot)

Looks like a Persian Acahemandid Empire revived all over again :rofl:

This

Is

Oman!

It's Magna Mundi Gold 1.792
screenshot020.jpg

The Shiites of Eastern Anatolia(Turkey) are also revolting in Brescia(Italy) and giving me +1 stability :D
screenshot021.jpg

Long live regency council! :rofl:

MHz said:
The 400 colonists of Salish decided to build a Fine Arts Academy in their free time.

Guess they needed something to take their mind off the fact that they live so close to Canada. ;)

Amob_m_s said:
Guess they needed something to take their mind off the fact that they live so close to Canada. ;)

What do you have against Canadians? :confused: :eek: :wacko: