• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Crete is one of those boring countries sitting on their island doing nothing until they get annexed. Well, this time the Cretans decided to do something different so they occupied...

crete_in_lubeck.png

...Lübeck!

I sure hoped that had been the case. But apparently even what is known as a "mild winter" in Lübeck was too much for the Cretans, so the city soon rebelled and declared independence.

Abraxas said:
I sure hoped that had been the case. But apparently even what is known as a "mild winter" in Lübeck was too much for the Cretans, so the city soon rebelled and declared independence.

This is only reason why Crete exists, no one cares for they island for a long time.

Capibara said:
That cherokee screenshot is indeed rare ;)

Apparently Cherokee had robbed a few colonies of an unknown European country, so the province religion remained Catholic. Don't understand the game mechanics very well, but I assume that they have an x % chance to delegate a cardinal for each catholic province? Anyways, I kinda laughed when I saw the pop-up that informed me that "Cherokee has soiled...." :)

Tricky Lady said:
Apparently Cherokee had robbed a few colonies of an unknown European country, so the province religion remained Catholic. Don't understand the game mechanics very well, but I assume that they have an x % chance to delegate a cardinal for each catholic province? Anyways, I kinda laughed when I saw the pop-up that informed me that "Cherokee has soiled...." :)

Now we need one with the Aztecs as HRE

Capibara said:
Now we need one with the Aztecs as HRE

Is there any way that's even possible without messing with the game?

Anyways, here's a strange screenshot. I have no idea what was going on here:
glitch.jpg

You've finded the hidden FPS option of EU3.

spl said:
:D May want to take that to the tech support forum Haftetavenscrap.

My game likes to do this every once in a while. I just wait until it fixes itself, which it always does. It only happens when I'm zoomed in and my empire is so big, I'm always zoomed all the way out and I rarely notice. I think its because the model for my fleets goes boom, because it's brown and always centred around a fleet.

Haftetavenscrap you win the strange screenshot contest. :rofl:

England losing a war against the one-province Sardinia :eek:

Both the Ottomans and the Manchu were expanding like mad (the latter even overclassed Ming!)

:eek:

I've gotten similar glitches ever since I updated my graphics driver-

EU3_4.png

Here, as you can see, someone brough REALLY heavy artillery to bear on my shipping.

(I don't have a screenshot of it - yet - but another frequently occuring naval graphics glitch is for my ship to be transformed into a huge, glowing, red, arab soldier spinning around quickly and spearing everything in the vicinity. This is the funniest sight I have personally seen in-game, although there are plenty of funnier screenies in this thread.)

Anyways...

EU3_6.png

I never knew the game period included the dark ages.

Tricky Lady said:
Cherokee have to be catholic itself too, or the cardinals would just become Papal.