• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's my Roman Empire:
Vassals in Arabia were lands conquered by me. I released them as vassals for infamy bonuses. But those incompetent guys can't handle the rebellions. They don't even have a decent army -.-!

]
eu3mapbyz1732261.png

eu3mapbyz1732262.png

Only 100 years left to conquer the rest of the old Imperial lands =(!

(Wrong topic =X!)

Last edited:
Here's my Roman Empire:
Vassals in Arabia were lands conquered by me. I released them as vassals for infamy bonuses. But those incompetent guys can't handle the rebellions. They don't even have a decent army -.-!

]
eu3mapbyz1732261.png

eu3mapbyz1732262.png

Only 100 years left to conquer the rest of the old Imperial lands =(!

England looks strong and (P)Russia is doing okay to

Only Austria and Germany are players.

rsyeibtt.jpg

Random LN is always good for a surprise.

Last edited:
After a very unlucky start a 15k strong army of Lombard patriots rose up in Verona (which Venice took from me then Austria from Venice) and captured it along with Treviso and Friuli, which then all defected to me. After that they marched through my holdings to Savoy and completely buggered them up, capturing Piedmont, Cuneo and Nice, then this happened:
EU3_11.jpg

They are currently besieging Liguria.

And this, note the date.
EU3_3.jpg

Attachments

• ITQjydw.jpg
    ITQjydw.jpg
    373,8 KB · Views: 31

Oh how embarrassing for Austria :rofl:

It shouldn't be king. Only king in holy roman empire was king of bohemia. There were titles to claim, like kingdom of bavaria(existed in history) or kingdom of germany(of course), anyway no one claimed them, not managed to get enough of those lands to be able to claim them, until kingdom of prussia(which was not title of holy roman empire kingdom), united germany.

Actually the Emperor used the title of King of the Germans all the way until 1806.

But not the king of germany thou.

Like prussia used title of King in Prussia, until partition of poland. After it took all of prussia, it was changed into Kingdom of Prussia.

This is totaly different thing - King of Germans, and King of Germany (Like King of Franks, and King of France).