• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Imagine how hard it will be in EU4 to deal with foreign-funded African rebels:eek:

This is one of around 5 times that Macromanni DOWs me every time I DOW someone else.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trouble with Steppe Wolf is that I launched a game at the 628 (I think that was the year) bookmark as the Visigoths- and there was no Arab invasion! Islam simply randomly spread through Egypt and Persia in lumped events, but the Caliphate never did any conquering.

guys ... i'm guessing you are a bit lost ... ?

also lol, 3 times my current standing army, and no reserves (forgot how i dealt with them)

i7Q5VtT.jpg

Candidate for the most categorical declination of a CTA. I had settled a peace with Bohemia as a lesser participant in a war lead by The Hansa and got some claim revocations and monetary reparations for it. I knew The Hansa could call me to arms after that, but what I hadn't calculated was this:

Choices:

A: Suffer a loss of prestige and imperial authority
or
B: Suffer a -7 stab hit and go to war against half of Europe in favor of a losing side that I myself had beat into a pulp not a month ago.

Tough choice.

I am actually betting you would only war they new comer not the entire boatload. Seems like a brand new war from a nation outside the HRE.

guys ... i'm guessing you are a bit lost ... ?

also lol, 3 times my current standing army, and no reserves (forgot how i dealt with them)

i7Q5VtT.jpg

I already nerfed those events a little bit, they should no longer fire when youre that small, nor will they spawn that kind of force.

Now this is something new:
English catholic Northumberland revolted from Scottish Reformed Great Britain.I want to see how the situation evolves in Vic 2.

The situation in the Isles is far worse now in the british isles.GB is just 3 provinces (1 in munster and 2 in south america) and northumberland has london and cumbria too.Scotland,munster,leinster and the wall made of corns(including wales) all revolted from GB.