+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 101 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 151 176 201 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    How can you loose with France?

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Let the arabs expand all across the world
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Trondheim

Oman causing trouble in southeast Asia; all of the blue-striped provinces are occupied by Oman. Also, the province above Naga is Korean.

(I was playing as Brandenburg/Germany, I loaded as Oman to take this picture.)
    What year was this in? Normally Oman is destroyed due to being a different religion than its neighbors.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle10
    Mali inherits Kazan
    It's actually not that strange since they're the same religion (right?). I had Swahili inherit Chagatai in one of my games...

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    It's actually not that strange since they're the same religion (right?). I had Swahili inherit Chagatai in one of my games...
    Swahili and Chagtai are also same religion.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenT
    To make it clear just how freakish and unusual this screenshot is, I should point out that I was playing NA 2.1, in the 1453 campaign, with no mods or cheats.

Whoa, that's the most freakish awesome thing I've seen in the history of this thread!
    I COULD care less, but it would take a real effort.

Europa Universalis 3

Hesse, my faithful ally...

Eh? What's this?

Well, let's compromise. We'll call it neutral.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by EMFM
    Hesse, my faithful ally...

Eh? What's this?

Well, let's compromise. We'll call it neutral.
    Or maybe there are anti-Prussians people and pro-Prussian people in the royal family? Thats the best explanation I got

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    What year was this in? Normally Oman is destroyed due to being a different religion than its neighbors.
    Depends when you start. With a later start date, Oman is stronger, and can do a bit more.

Then again, I've never seen them do THAT much more.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    The Timurids lucky? Now that is strange.
    How does "lucky" get chosen?
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Oman causing trouble in southeast Asia; all of the blue-striped provinces are occupied by Oman. Also, the province above Naga is Korean.

(I was playing as Brandenburg/Germany, I loaded as Oman to take this picture.)

I could post a similar screenshot in NA. Hojo (a Japanese power) now controls most of that region, kicking around Ayutthaya and Pegu. They also have all of Atjeh's island and Malacca is down to its capital.
    Last edited by piff133; 02-01-2008 at 07:27.

Project Lead (EU4) Paradox Dev Team Wiz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    How does "lucky" get chosen?
    Any country (except players) can end up with it, but are weighted to be more or less likely. France for instance, is lucky in 90% of games, while you'll only see a lucky Ming or Oirat Horde once in a blue moon.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    1760. They were allied with the Timurids.

1760. They were allied with the Timurids.
    Some interesting things must have happened in that Arabia. I am guessing Mamluks took over. Timurds took over. Timurds freed Oman.

In my game with Ceylon, I don't know what happened in Arabia, but Yemen took the entire peninsula and the Mamluks Africans lands except for Cairo, Alexandra, Siani, and Diamentina which went to the Ottomans. That peninsula seems to want to make games interesting.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by piff133
    In my game with Ceylon, I don't know what happened in Arabia, but Yemen took the entire peninsula and the Mamluks Africans lands except for Cairo, Alexandra, Siani, and Diamentina which went to the Ottomans. That peninsula seems to want to make games interesting.
    Playing in the Arabian penninsula is fun except it is hard to expand when you have Persia, the Mamlucks, and the Timuriad Empire by you.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

I thought this looked a bit weird - Cherokee indians being the Papal controller. Never saw this before.

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    Westernized?

Oman (the little blue country at the tip of the Arabian peninsula) has gone to war with Timurid Empire (the green country everywhere else, actually they're quite a lot bigger than could fit into this screenshot)

+ Reply to Thread