• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mylae said:
Hmm, i would have liked to post here a screenshot of a Venetian colony in AUSTRALIA...
unfortunately Vista seems not to allow simple screenshooting (by ctrl+stamp).
does anyone knows if fraps works on Vista?
thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure EU3's built-in screenshot tool works in Vista (or at least I haven't heard anyone say it doesn't). I haven't actually used it in a long time, since my AAR went comatose, but it's either F7 or F11.

I use vista and I do not have problems taking screenshots.

Hit the PrtScrn key, and then paste it into ms paint.

=)

piff133 said:
That massive HRE, did it happen on its own. I see that you are playing as GB, so did the AI form Germany and beat France?
Actaully, that save game was started wayyyy back on 1.2 when I first started the game, (I am scared to let it end).

1. I got bored and decided to change Austria to Germany....it looks nicer ;)

Everything else is natural! No cheats!

I only now appreciate the fact that there is a Russia exists though...
France ran out of luck around 1650, I actually had a thread wayyyy back about me not being able to get land from them :p

But, I attacked, after I got my land, Italy began to attack! Then I took Italy's French lands and made vassals out of them.

Beware the Moldavian blob!
MoldavianBlob.jpg

And in an odd twist of events, Protestant Ireland & Catholic North Ireland!
ProtestantIreland.jpg

Amob_m_s said:
I'm pretty sure EU3's built-in screenshot tool works in Vista (or at least I haven't heard anyone say it doesn't). I haven't actually used it in a long time, since my AAR went comatose, but it's either F7 or F11.
thank you a lot!

ValheruKaneda said:
Beware the Moldavian blob!
MoldavianBlob.jpg
Oddest. Screenshot. Ever.

Moldavian blob, Mazovia half of Poland, Bavaria in Hungary, and I guess that is Spain and Portugal marching forward in Austria. WHat's that nation in Serbia, and the purple thing on the black sea coast? Sure you havn't anything to do with this?

I guess the one in Serbia is Bosnia and the purple being could be that country in northern Turkey if you start from 1453. If I remember right they're purple.

Kazmir said:
I guess the one in Serbia is Bosnia and the purple being could be that country in northern Turkey if you start from 1453. If I remember right they're purple.
Bosia's capital is in a province that the grey nation don't own (Portugal?), so I'd guess that it's not Bosnia, bu you're probably correct on Candar.

Snake IV said:
Bosia's capital is in a province that the grey nation don't own (Portugal?), so I'd guess that it's not Bosnia, bu you're probably correct on Candar.

Good point, it could be Mamluks also, not the first time I see them pushing to Balkans.

screenie.png

4.00=3?
So how many merchants do i have?

It could have 3.998 merchants or something. when rounded it's 4.00, but it is not 4 entire merchants and as such you can only use 3, which thus is displayed. On the other hand I though merchants were counted with only one decimals accuracy. Graphics lag?

Abraxas said:
screenie.png

4.00=3?
So how many merchants do i have?
Voodoo economics

EU3_50.jpg

Something went terribly, terribly wrong when editing Kurdistan in and creating a little middle eastern conflict (check the wars). :p