• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The base tax income of the provinces owned by my vassal of Silesia are just ridiculous.
When I released them as my vassal they weren't nearly as rich. I would have gladly bent my own rule of not owning any non-German provinces.

It was a bug in form Silesia alternative decision which allowed Silesia to spam it, effectively gaining +1 base tax in a random province every time. Its fixed now.

How much if it was your fault?

Seriously, one of the top contenders for strangest screenshot if it's completely AI

Well as you can see, me and prussia have eaten a fair amount of HRE(prussia with my help, because i had lots of "spare infamy to burn"). Prussia cant be emperor, because well we have pissed everyone off. So did Netherlands, Austria and Burgundy is reformed or protestant. I thought that they would choose someone closer. Castille for example. Its catholic and has not been involved in any of the medium to major european wars. Fujiwara is not even a major power in Japan!

Lol, makes me think of what recently happened in my old D&T hands-off game:

JsPPItC_zps7cf1a6f2.png

Clearly their ONE Catholic province is that much more pious than the 50+ that Castile & Sweden each have separately. :glare:

Not to mention it's controlled by rebels, and that their other province is still Shinto.

So after EVERY single one of my rulers having been ADM 4, I got an ADM 7 just around the right time and see Europe...
9x7whvso.jpg

Someone appears to be drunk right there.
Also, Zaporozhie (its southwestern border can just barely be soon on here) is in the Urals. Just one big dark line over those mountain provinces cutting straight through semi-intact GH.
Also, not strange but maybe an opportunity, Mamluks appear to have a TSC, but they still have over 20k troops... Would be too much of a gamble to go for them with my non too numerous African Clubmen (who actually need to protect my still fortless provinces from westernization revolts), I think.... or would it? I'm probably better off selling my border province to Adal though, I guess.

As a continuation from the same world as my Huron where Europes borders actually looked neat. I present an AI created South America, where nearly all the rebel states are in the right place (mostly) and all were created around the right time. (Notiable exceptions to this is Mainland Haiti and Parachile) Is it just me or do 99.9% of my games end up with SA never going independent?

2012090400044.jpg

Also an Africa where a unwesternized Songhai and Hausa are still alive, and Aragon and Brunswick both migrated.

2012090400046.jpg

Two popes got so carried away in the process of cleaning Mings closets from burning liquids from devils and heathens that they started disguising each other as the said devils.
*picture*
But, seriously, it's a bug. Most rebels of the same types carrying similar flags cooperate with each other. If I knew how to report it, I would do it.

Actually, aren't they assaulting the fort? It does the same animation as if they were fighting

I was wondering why my Florida nationalists became armies of Florida. Here's why:
2d9wg9z.png