• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some screenshots from my Creek Game. I did't interfere into europe.

Successful Poland. I don't think it's common. Poland ate TO, some of Brand and inherited Lithuania. Awesome. I hope they won't blob into hordes...
Gratz Bulgaria and Bavaria.

1.jpg

But they did. Gratz Luneburg and Bohemia.

2.jpg

Everything as usual on this one.

3.jpg

Just shot of asia.

4.jpg

sadly this happened at work so i cant post a screenie(but i can post via phone :D )

had an animist riga as a monastic state.......lolwut.....and the byzantine republic appears. Also timur stays alive till 1420 wiping out half of turkey,taking over the crimea and randomly sacked minsk(and the ottomans were pwnt by western europe as always)

Last edited:
Forgot pics unfortunately, but i had Mazovia inherit Brandenburg, and then lose Mazovia province to Poland, thereby I have Mazovia where Brandenburg should be :)

Playing the Byzantines in my personalized D&T. Received a Call to Arms! from my little neighbor Albania.
"Sure, I'll help you out, little buddy!"

Checked to see what the war was about...
"Albanian War of Aggression"
Okay, nothing special here. Who am I fighting again?
Apparently Bohemia and Austria.

Then I remember getting a popup about a PU between Albania and Austria. So I checked who was ruling those nations...

dtbizzare01.png

And they are both under the rule of none other than Lulëzim the First himself. :blink:

Perhaps the two countries unfortunately ended up with a schizophrenic ruler? :p

I remember when I played my first game ever of EU... the Ottomans defeated everyone! They blobbed into every direction, took Austria, North Africa, southern Russia and expanded near China and had some of India. I thought this was the norm... or would be. Sadly, such a blob Ottoman would never be seen again.

the ottomans and scandinavia are usually the biggest victims of cascading alliances. Often times player either nation or a nation in the area ends up with me having to fight england and castille.

Aren't they just in the same dynasty? There's no mention of personal unions. Rather than a schizophrenic king, you have a king that hates his relatives! :rolleyes:

That's the funny thing... I checked the log, they were indeed in a PU.
But after the war, they no longer were in a PU; but they still had the same king ruling both countries, and even the same heir.
So... I don't know what happened there

I'm going to continue the trend of sharing something that we forgot to screenshoot. >.<.

I got a lucky inheritance of Portugal. It came COMPLETELY without warning and the odds for inheritance had to be one in a million. I'd had a royal marriage with Portugal and they lost their heir. For half of the time, their throne was going to be claimed by Burgundy, but then the lost their claim when they lost their leader and the claim fell to me. I noticed that I had a chance for a lucky inheritance. I actually pleaded with my screen, in a playful manner, totally not expecting it to happen, especially considering that it had only been 5 years since their last leader had ascended to the throne. No more than 30 seconds after I'd pleaded, I got the lucky inheritance. I was so stunned that I completely forgot to get a screenshot. I swear, that was one of my luckiest moments in my entire career of gaming . . .

I'm going to continue the trend of sharing something that we forgot to screenshoot. >.<.

I got a lucky inheritance of Portugal. It came COMPLETELY without warning and the odds for inheritance had to be one in a million. I'd had a royal marriage with Portugal and they lost their heir. For half of the time, their throne was going to be claimed by Burgundy, but then the lost their claim when they lost their leader and the claim fell to me. I noticed that I had a chance for a lucky inheritance. I actually pleaded with my screen, in a playful manner, totally not expecting it to happen, especially considering that it had only been 5 years since their last leader had ascended to the throne. No more than 30 seconds after I'd pleaded, I got the lucky inheritance. I was so stunned that I completely forgot to get a screenshot. I swear, that was one of my luckiest moments in my entire career of gaming . . .

With what country was that?

Oops. >.>. Forgot to mention that. <.<. I'm Castille. I'm going for Spain. Also worth noting, the Miscmods coring system gave Portugal a core on Aragon when it held the province. Truly, this inheritance is everything anybody could hope for. The best circumstance out of all circumstances.

How about this? (where both Hainaut and Cleves are leading the respective PUs with ...same partner..)

EU3_3.jpg

If I (Cleves) declare war to Hainaut.. :ninja:

5.jpg

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of things we didn't screencap.

I'm in an online game. My friend plays Bavaria. He's written a few national epics about the greatest ruler of Bavaria, the great Regency Council, and how he intends to return.