• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GpB1l.jpg

Granada converted to the true catholic faith, RM´ed France, and BOOM! Super-Granada is ready to kick some Burgundian ass! :p

Right, I'm playing as Connacht. I don't intend to form Ireland (I generally dislike nation changes). I do, however, intend to clear up this persistent confusion about exactly which one of the British Isles is "great".

Oh, and no, I don't think there's a Hanover (I'm away from the computer with my game on it now, so I can't check, but I don't think so). Which thing on the map are you thinking might be Hanover? I'm not familiar enough with its location/color.

Oh, and no, I don't think there's a Hanover (I'm away from the computer with my game on it now, so I can't check, but I don't think so). Which thing on the map are you thinking might be Hanover? I'm not familiar enough with its location/color.

Hanover is Northwest Germany, which I think you conquered.

This sits on the line between a "Strange" screencap and an "Empire" screencap.

Several notable things (Death and Taxes mod):

1. I am Byzantium, in purple. It is the mid-17th century.
2. That dark grey bordering me is Bulgaria, a more-or-less faithful ally for 3 centuries. I have long coveted their lands, but their allies are great and many.
3. The giant green blob is Russia, massing over 200 K soldiers to make conquests throughout Central Asia.
4. Witness the Ethiopian empire, stretching from South Africa to the Mediterranean. Not even English colonialism can stall it.
5. The massive blue empire is Korea. The keynote of the screenshot, I believe.
6. I just became head of a personal union with Russia. The keynote of my game.

EU3_MAP_BYZ_167282_1-1.png

2. That dark grey bordering me is Bulgaria, a more-or-less faithful ally for 3 centuries. I have long coveted their lands, but their allies are great and many.
3. The giant green blob is Russia, massing over 200 K soldiers to make conquests throughout Central Asia.
4. Witness the Ethiopian empire, stretching from South Africa to the Mediterranean. Not even English colonialism can stall it.

Damn, lol.

I almost fell off my chair when i saw this...
9Hsad.jpg

Yes,Chimu,that tiny native nation that always gets annexed or vassalized by Incas.

EDIT:Just entered in the file as chimu,and noticed that two of their provinces have no cores,so there was no lucky personal union/inheritance

I almost fell off my chair when i saw this...
9Hsad.jpg

Yes,Chimu,that tiny native nation that always gets annexed or vassalized by Incas.

EDIT:Just entered in the file as chimu,and noticed that two of their provinces have no cores,so there was no lucky personal union/inheritance

I would load up and play as Chimu. Continue Chimu superiority!

Are those brownish blobs in California & Cascadia Incan colonies?

And Russia decided to begin colonizing Madagascar before Kola and most of Siberia, what the heck.

If Austria inherits England & Genoa that will make one powerful Austria. Army force limits of Austria (HREmperor), naval force limits of England and the trade income of Genoa. Scary :sad: