• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2nw3hw3.jpg

Lols.

Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyy britain

Theres one in Aachen to.

I had a problem like that in one version where it appears someone added a new entry to the exe without matching the number of corresponding entries in definies.txt, so game engine was reading a wrong variable for one of the things about CoT - this one i believe - #_EDEF_DESTROY_COT_THRESHOLD_, - so instead of having it be like 600 (in vanilla iirc) it was actually 250 (#_EDEF_MOVE_CAPITAL_COST,) so every time youd have a CoT with 250 trade a new would spawn near by, or something like that.

My suggestion: redownload the latest beta patch and apply it. You shouldnt get that cot spam any more (i dont have it at least).

I had a problem like that in one version where it appears someone added a new entry to the exe without matching the number of corresponding entries in definies.txt, so game engine was reading a wrong variable for one of the things about CoT - this one i believe - #_EDEF_DESTROY_COT_THRESHOLD_, - so instead of having it be like 600 (in vanilla iirc) it was actually 250 (#_EDEF_MOVE_CAPITAL_COST,) so every time youd have a CoT with 250 trade a new would spawn near by, or something like that.

My suggestion: redownload the latest beta patch and apply it. You shouldnt get that cot spam any more (i dont have it at least).

I added in the nation of Rheinbund and thought I had everything covered. Obviously not! Maybe it was because i did it half way through a save game (this also removed everyone's vassals and allies). Anyhow I've since downloaded the latest version so it doesn't matter now.

"It had been said that the Holy Roman Empire was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire."

-Voltaire.