• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't they use the same War message in HoI, too? "Sir, the infidels in Soviet Union have Declared War on us!" I think its been the same since EUI.

HisMajestyBOB said:
Don't they use the same War message in HoI, too? "Sir, the infidels in Soviet Union have Declared War on us!" I think its been the same since EUI.

Well, they were against religion so SU=athesist=infidels!

Mecklemburg visits the Far East

valzoz_p94 said:
Yes but is it direcly pasted or must i find it?
You need to press Ctrl+V to paste it, or Edit>Paste.

It gets copied to the clipboard.

Here are those pic and thanks for the help Jonti-H!

Here they are;

First an OE pic.
Pic3.jpg

Then comes the spaniard hating (maybe the other way round) Portugal
Pic2.jpg

After that a nice pic on me as Swede
namnls.jpg

And asa grand finale a pic on the big AI blobs Teutonic and Bohemia!
Pic1.jpg

Edit: now it works!!

Last edited:
valzoz_p94: What's so strange about the first one? The OE just wants to visit its new friend and ally: the Papal States. :D

Noooo Byakhiam ya avatar thief! I wanted to be the only yorkshireman here :D

valzoz_p94 said:
Then comes the spaniard hating (maybe the other way round) Portugal
Pic2.jpg

This is a great picture. I've never seen Portugal make territorial gains in Spain ever. In EUI, II, or III.

Oldenburg versus me and my vassals. BB wars are fun, not less so with the new alliance system in EU3, where I can force-vassalize everyone, bribe them and ally them. All of them. Might go for a WC, if I can be bothered. Never did it in EU2, so might as well.

ok2kwv0.jpg

Kikaider said:
I see you've vassilized both GB and ENG in that pic, and of course we have the ultra-suicidal AI :D

England actually managed to take Scotland and Ireland, and form Great Britain, by 1500 in this game. Then they had some revolts in Ireland, and England formed of the three northern provinces.

Worst part is... Oldenburg didn't have an army. They got annexed by Mecklenburg within a month :p

I'm using Pishtaco's Theatrum Orbis Terrarum map mod. It's great. Terrain view looks a bit dull, but I spend 95% of my time in the politics view anyway :cool:

Last edited:
england.jpg

Another England, this time in North America. Also notice the army in Susquehanna. It somehow kept hanging there in its 0/0/0 glory even after the original England became Great Britain. Now it's back in action.

france.jpg

In case you can't tell, not only do I have all the cardinals, they are actually all in my provinces.

I took the lowlands, a 2-3 off spain and 2-3 italy but this was some coincidence.

Two years later they all died and England was papal controller