+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Mecklemburg visits the Far East

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

I have some pics i want to upload here but can someone plz tell me where the print screen screenshoths are saved so i can upload them in paint.

Soory for being such a pain in the ass

You hit Print Screen and PASTE it INTO paint

Quote Originally Posted by OmEgA-X1
    You hit Print Screen and PASTE it INTO paint
    Yes but is it direcly pasted or must i find it?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by valzoz_p94
    Yes but is it direcly pasted or must i find it?
    You need to press Ctrl+V to paste it, or Edit>Paste.

It gets copied to the clipboard.
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

OK, thanks

Here are those pic and thanks for the help Jonti-H!

Here they are;

First an OE pic.

Then comes the spaniard hating (maybe the other way round) Portugal

After that a nice pic on me as Swede

And asa grand finale a pic on the big AI blobs Teutonic and Bohemia!

Edit: now it works!!
    Last edited by valzoz_p94; 08-02-2007 at 20:40.

Your Industrial Friend Byakhiam's Avatar

Don't use [email] tags, but [img] tags.
    Engages Duracell-Rabbit Mode every Saturday

Double post? Edit and Delete!

Oh! Im must be such a pain in the ass!!!

Btw, thanks Byakhiam!!!
    Last edited by valzoz_p94; 08-02-2007 at 20:41.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

valzoz_p94: What's so strange about the first one? The OE just wants to visit its new friend and ally: the Papal States.

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Noooo Byakhiam ya avatar thief! I wanted to be the only yorkshireman here

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Vice Admiral of the White AdmiralNelson's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by valzoz_p94
    Then comes the spaniard hating (maybe the other way round) Portugal
    This is a great picture. I've never seen Portugal make territorial gains in Spain ever. In EUI, II, or III.
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Oldenburg versus me and my vassals. BB wars are fun, not less so with the new alliance system in EU3, where I can force-vassalize everyone, bribe them and ally them. All of them. Might go for a WC, if I can be bothered. Never did it in EU2, so might as well.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I see you've vassilized both GB and ENG in that pic, and of course we have the ultra-suicidal AI
    I'm like the grim reaper of forum threads, I only seem to post when a thread is about to die

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Kikaider
    I see you've vassilized both GB and ENG in that pic, and of course we have the ultra-suicidal AI
    England actually managed to take Scotland and Ireland, and form Great Britain, by 1500 in this game. Then they had some revolts in Ireland, and England formed of the three northern provinces.

Worst part is... Oldenburg didn't have an army. They got annexed by Mecklenburg within a month

I'm using Pishtaco's Theatrum Orbis Terrarum map mod. It's great. Terrain view looks a bit dull, but I spend 95% of my time in the politics view anyway
    Last edited by Nimic; 09-02-2007 at 18:38.

Deus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Another England, this time in North America. Also notice the army in Susquehanna. It somehow kept hanging there in its 0/0/0 glory even after the original England became Great Britain. Now it's back in action.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

In case you can't tell, not only do I have all the cardinals, they are actually all in my provinces.

I took the lowlands, a 2-3 off spain and 2-3 italy but this was some coincidence.

Two years later they all died and England was papal controller

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Talk about having them all under your control!
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Are they darkfiends my lord?

Deus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Heeey, the graph looks like Pac Man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 112 ... LastLast