• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, ASTRAKHAN?!

images

eu343f.png

Really, Oldenburg? Really?

You really need to delete your map cashe. I think thats why this is messed up like that.

Looks like your mod gave rome ridiculously out of whack base tax

Rome has base tax of 7, however, i think hes playing an older version where by changing centralization slider you can get an event that spawns rebel stack of size 3, or something like that (if you use high multiplier even lower base tax province can spawn monstrous sized rebel stacks).

You really need to delete your map cashe. I think thats why this is messed up like that.

Nope; Trade rights absolutely force a country to send its goods to the province of the one who asked for trade rights. When for some reason that is not possible such as the country wanting trade rights not owning a CoT, the good will be sent to the first alphabetically listed CoT. It's a bug, nothing to do with Map Cache.

Rome has base tax of 7, however, i think hes playing an older version where by changing centralization slider you can get an event that spawns rebel stack of size 3, or something like that (if you use high multiplier even lower base tax province can spawn monstrous sized rebel stacks).

MPM v6.9 and it was me who funded the rebels (I had a mission to annex Latina).

DAFUQ.png

Anything strange here?? :)

Trollseon

What's Sicily doing pretending to be the next Rome or something?

Sicily as Byzantium and Spain/Austria destroying France and Burgundy. Habsburg might destroys Valois power!

Sicily as Byzantium and Spain/Austria destroying France and Burgundy. Habsburg might destroys Valois power!
Ah yes, the War of French Succession, where everyone was afraid they might NOT have a Habsburger on the throne :p

Ah yes, the War of French Succession, where everyone was afraid they might NOT have a Habsburger on the throne :p
We should have that scenario :(

Actually, England ate France first IIRC, and then Austria and Spain started kicking England. On another note Austria actually inherited Burgundy, but they were like a 4PM or something after losing to unknown forces (I'm playing Madurai, so haven't noticed early game Europe.)