• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fun stuff from my playthrough:

k2RFV.jpg

Most of Eurasia. Lots of fun things going on. Mega-Byzantium was once slightly bigger, but rebels in recent years have reduced them slightly.

KL4ee.jpg
nAb7J.png

Not one, but two westernizations! I find the Oman one most impressive because not only did they westernize, after doing so, they became so good at teching that they can't westernize again. They are pretty much the second highest tech in the world. Novgorod is only a 2PM, but still.

44aQR.jpg

Hannover, that's not Germany. What are you doing here?

RL9pZ.jpg

Part of Brazil in an odd place. The rest of it is in Africa, as it always is.

Last edited:
Austria hungary without hungary...
Keep going MPM!

Austria hungary is lolz, as it was just austria conquering hungary.

actually it was Austria giving serious concessions to Hungary to keep their empire intact - after nearly losing it to Hungarian (and Austrian) revolutionists two decades earlier. but I agree that it is very awkward to have that 'country' in the EU3 time frame.

Why? Just cause thats how it happened historically doesnt mean thats how it happens in game. That unification is inspired by history, it does not recreate it.

ok, it's not the subject of this thread but still: it wasn't a unification - quite the contrary. enacting such a decision is like "uniting" an already existing Spain into "Castille-Aragon". that's why it is very odd at least.

Austria hungary without hungary...
Keep going MPM!

I forced released Hungary from Austria-Hungary actually. While I was playing, I pretended that I put an usurper on the throne of Hungary and Austria-Hungary still claimed the throne of Hungary.

Without human intervention, there would be a super-strong Austria-Hungary. MPM isn't at fault and if anything should be praised it's balance and realism when it came to the expansion of Austria in that game, before i intervened anyway.

Also it's worth noting that screenshot is after 1700ad.

ok, it's not the subject of this thread but still: it wasn't a unification - quite the contrary. enacting such a decision is like "uniting" an already existing Spain into "Castille-Aragon". that's why it is very odd at least.

Again, you choose to see things from historic perspective. In MPM this is a case of one country coming to dominate both and then having option of "legitimizing" that conquest by proclaiming a country thats combination of the two. In my eyes it doesnt make more or less "sense" than Scandinavia, Germany, HRE and on. Its just an optional flavor thing inspired, but disconnected from actual history.

Hey look, Wales declared independence! Wait, what?

79dbf84a.jpg

Meanwhile... Brittany hides behind the box.