• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_11-6.jpg

Enforced PU on Moldavia - GH vassal, this is what happend.

Lithuania decided it liked the conquering the Golden Horde was doing, and decided to become a horde themselves.

285F0FEE8EC314C65502B589708538938D3CC5A5

also, dat Saruhan:

25F1C1DC92F9121E04B76993C467E6361A661131
Dat Ragusa oh wait you are playing it. Arent you afraid of Golden Horde? They may raze your home city to the ground.Also dat Timmurdis and Trollhemia starting to sneak.

Prussia seems legit.

I actualy formed it in 1449 as Bohemia using religion trick, it's actualy possible to do this in 1415 IIRC

As Austria, I just Revokedthe Privilegia in 1451 without the religion trick due to Poland, Sweden, and France's constant presses into HRE lands. It is quite doable within 100 years without any sort of tricks if the AI is aggressive enough.

I actualy formed it in 1449 as Bohemia using religion trick, it's actualy possible to do this in 1415 IIRC
Can you elaborate on that "Bohemian religion trick"?

Can you elaborate on that "Bohemian religion trick"?
Becoming orthodox and forcing everyone in hre to become so
A guy did it with that trick and formed HRE in 1415

If anyone has an explanation for this, please tell me. This is in MEIOU. I turned off TI to take this.
2wgxet3.jpg

England won the HYW

Quite simple really. England DoW's France. England wins war, takes France's northern coast, then releases Dauphine. This results in an instant alliance between England and Dauphine. The truce ends, England DoW's France again. England wins, Dauphine gets major war concessions from the victory.

Quite simple really. England DoW's France. England wins war, takes France's northern coast, then releases Dauphine. This results in an instant alliance between England and Dauphine. The truce ends, England DoW's France again. England wins, Dauphine gets major war concessions from the victory.

Or Dauphine just declares war a few months later and takes a bunch of free provinces from a high WE and nearly crippled France. Thats usually how it goes in my games as least, Dauphine, Champagne, Avignon or Brittany, seen those four do it. And then sometimes even go on to re-form France and collapse almost immediately... AI why you so bad.

Or Dauphine just declares war a few months later and takes a bunch of free provinces from a high WE and nearly crippled France. Thats usually how it goes in my games as least, Dauphine, Champagne, Avignon or Brittany, seen those four do it. And then sometimes even go on to re-form France and collapse almost immediately... AI why you so bad.

That too. Actually, that is more likely. Then England wouldn't have had to wait until the Truce was over for their second attack.

C'mon, it looks like a total mess. A.I. is stupid as hell, attackin' each neighbour with any cassus belli.

I preffer vanilla with it's "non-casus belli" wars, but with similar to history results, than this total mess.