• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mingexpansionxf1.png

which is AI ming taking everything from china to the caspian sea!

Nice, 235 Million manpower. Were there even that many people on the planet then?

Dagoth Nerevar said:
Stupid MM HRE events.

I'm working on that in a game as Venice myself. So far I have Portugal and Spain (I pissed them off in a different way), Tuscany, Milan, Sicily, and Siena, and Bavaria and Salzburg coming after me. I'm too put off by being at war with everyone and their mother to continue.

I have some screenies too saved up. Maybe I'll get to them today.

Note the dates and the participants in these wars:
Atwar2.jpg

Atwar1.jpg

Either I'm high or Colonial Range is bugged:
Ohwereneighbors.jpg

MMG being a jerk (for those who don't use MMG, if you take a provence of the HRE, the Emporer asks for it back, if you refuse, you are penalized):
MMGbull.jpg

Portugal...good luck!
Portugalv.jpg

I don't understand this:
WhynoCB.jpg

Why?
Youhavetobekiddingme.jpg

I was on the green side. We lost...
Theredsidelost.jpg

MMG doesn't like the Papacy apparently.
ThePapacyinMMG.jpg

That does actually look quite a lot like the Galicia save that Lei made.

Has it occured to you there are easier ways to destroy Burgundy early in the game?

Like starting as Burgundy, releasing all the nations they occupy as vassals, then release The Netherlands as independent state, play one day, save and load your game under the country you wish to play.

It'll takes Burgundy at least 10 years to get all the lost lands back by diplo-annexing them. With the exception of The Netherlands, as they're an independent state.

There's only one drawback to this; declaring war upon one of Burgundy's vassals also means you have to face Burgundy. But since it's weakened a lot, the outcome should be pretty obvious. :D

Thorin :)

spl said:
I liked the Normandy one...trying to get that single player challenge eh?

Yeah, I ought to pick that game back up. I was doing pretty well. Allying with Flanders is all you have to do. In their three provences, they'll raise a larger army than France will in its seven provences.