• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uh... I've got some:

eu34o.png

Eastern Europe in a mess as always...

eu35.png

Uh... I'm not sure how this is possible. Spain doesn't even have a single national idea, nor is Spain at war with another Animist nation.

Maybe I'll find some more strange things later on...

Boehmia has Cardinals who are triplets or its one person and he is a very powerfull cardinial. Also funny that Austria has to be the same jsut with twins :D

Boehmia has Cardinals who are triplets or its one person and he is a very powerfull cardinial. Also funny that Austria has to be the same jsut with twins :D

And the cardinal(s) are named after the capital while none of them are resided there. (Or was Prague named after someone? But it's still weird) Maybe each body part is in those provinces?

The AI never ceases to amaze me, seriously, if i wanted to, i couldnt fail as epically as this AI England... Their power is just so disproportionally bigger than Scotland, this doesnt make any sense...

Scotland have a ridiculously OP and annoying event causing a stack to APPEAR out of nowhere in the highlands when at war with england. So basically you wipe their armies carpet siege and suddenly a new stack appears. Its super annoying if you are not aware of it and place a stack in the highlands ready.

Scotland have a ridiculously OP and annoying event causing a stack to APPEAR out of nowhere in the highlands when at war with england. So basically you wipe their armies carpet siege and suddenly a new stack appears. Its super annoying if you are not aware of it and place a stack in the highlands ready.

The thing is i removed that event long time ago, this is a total English AI fail...

The thing is i removed that event long time ago, this is a total English AI fail...
What if it is not english ai fail and it is scotland's ai epic success? ;)

What if it is not english ai fail and it is scotland's ai epic success? ;)

Well Scotland can simply not beat England, if England even bothers to keep its border secure. I suppose if English AI manages to send 100% of its armies to France, which then get wiped, its possible that Scots can jump them and beat them, but even in that scenario, England should have PLENTY of time to recruit a bunch of units and still beat Scots, it simply doesnt make any sense.