• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've currently got in my France game an Urbino that controls the whole eastern coast of the italian peninsula and is completely in the HRE :angry: (but then again my game's a bit wierd as Austria inherited Portugal and Granada at the same time giving them provinces in Iberia, Britain & Brazil! :blink:) I'll post a screenshot next time I'm on my laptop.

And then there's the always amusing Papal States and their shenanigans. :wacko:

What religion is that with the cross in the cup?

I've currently got in my France game an Urbino that controls the whole eastern coast of the italian peninsula and is completely in the HRE :angry: (but then again my game's a bit wierd as Austria inherited Portugal and Granada at the same time giving them provinces in Iberia, Britain & Brazil! :blink:) I'll post a screenshot next time I'm on my laptop.

As promised:

Main powerhouses in Europe: France (me), Austria, Bohemia, Ottomans, Sweden & The Hansa (although they're currently excomunicated & dishonorable scum!)

I guess they really rushed Third Rome, even though the second one was about to come back...
ae9wsj.png

Can Smolensk form Russia?
No idea, but it wouldn't matter anyways :p
It got eaten by Novgorod because while it looks huge, it basically had three or four huge, unfortified provinces.
Then Novgorod got eaten by Norway and the Teutonic Order...
So things aren't looking well for the Russian states, sorry to say.

What's strange about that? The untouched Huron/Iroquois? You ain't seen nothing yet...
To follow up what Gav said, it's fairly unusual to see one of those nations completely annihilate the others. I've seen Shawnee do it before, but I don't personally recall ever seeing Cherokee pull it off. I think the Cherokee nation is the weakest of the three, too.