• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not out of the ordinary by EU3 standards, but I know everyone has to love a good Tribal Succession Crisis. Byzantium here, my 25000 soldiers were readying to take on the impossible, according to our spies in the Horde administration - of the Golden Horde's 105K troops, ninety-nine thousand are stationed in Imereti there, in the southeast, ready to storm across the (Horde-besieged) OPM Ottoman territory into my heartland.

Then suddenly the divine spoke:

gne8G.jpg

This proves that God indeed loves Byzantium and Constantinople :p

Only 25k army?
Of course! Nothing says titanic struggle like a 4:1 numbers disadvantage. It's okay, the chump leading them has 6 Shock and 4 Maneuver and the Horde never moves in bigger than 15k stacks. (Plus, I'm trying to work off the 10% inflation I accrued minting my way to this point. There was actually a point not too long ago where only the Horde and I still had Everything Tech 3...)

This proves that God indeed loves Byzantium and Constantinople :p
Undoubtedly! Who needs a Third Rome? The Second hasn't yet left the building!

What is third rome you speak about?

And look at that petty muscowy, reduced to OPM...

EDIT: Not like it's anything strange, but i just lawl every time, it is fun to watch russia never forming because they are bunch of derps...

EDIT: Not like it's anything strange, but i just lawl every time, it is fun to watch russia never forming because they are bunch of derps...
In a mod i am working,i gave the russians unique missions so they can unite one another.Not only they failed epicly,they were conquered by zaporohie who now owns russia -.-

In a mod i am working,i gave the russians unique missions so they can unite one another.Not only they failed epicly,they were conquered by zaporohie who now owns russia -.-

ROFL...

I once tried modding, but too much work, also, i did not had enough ideas how to improve the game...

Anyway this just proves me right...

I think eastern tech countries should get some kind of buff or something to outlive the hordes...

Better and more balanced units

re: Third Rome

Yeah, I allied with Muscovy earlier just because they offered... it's provided some really entertaining views from down here. The Golden Horde keeps circling them every so often for no reason, like a bunch of sharks waiting to strike, except because Muscovy pays like .2 ducats a month in tribute that's obviously too important to lose. /sarcasm And yeah, I think the hordes are mostly to blame, since I keep seeing them eat the Russian minors alive whenever I don't play as one...

EDIT: Giving more provinces sounds like a good idea. If all else fails, no more taking months to get from one province to another!

i27Pi.png

Al of those are 1 unit armies raised by Russia about a year ago. They are at war with Poland. The Russians have not moved any of their armies since they recruited them... something is wrong here.

re: Third Rome

Yeah, I allied with Muscovy earlier just because they offered... it's provided some really entertaining views from down here. The Golden Horde keeps circling them every so often for no reason, like a bunch of sharks waiting to strike, except because Muscovy pays like .2 ducats a month in tribute that's obviously too important to lose. /sarcasm And yeah, I think the hordes are mostly to blame, since I keep seeing them eat the Russian minors alive whenever I don't play as one...

EDIT: Giving more provinces sounds like a good idea. If all else fails, no more taking months to get from one province to another!

Bah, i was kind of trolling about third rome, i know it's moscow... but as in eu3, without player intervention there is no russia => no third rome XD...

i27Pi.png

Al of those are 1 unit armies raised by Russia about a year ago. They are at war with Poland. The Russians have not moved any of their armies since they recruited them... something is wrong here.

AI = Artificial Idiocy...

EDIT: Or:
AI = Arch Idiocy...

Last edited:
The pope did it agian!