• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Omg that greece,im happy :D
What religion is lithuania?
I'm proud of jalayarids

EU3_17.jpeg

I understand why this looks like this, but it doesn't make it any less :blink:

Tver is GH's vassal, and is basically their land.

Smolensk, Yaroslavl, etc are not GH's vassals, so Tver is isolated from the GH, resulting in this. They revolted from Novgorod.

Omg that greece,im happy :D
What religion is lithuania?
I'm proud of jalayarids

Lithuania is still Catholic, though Transylvania is reformed.

Unfortunately, the Jalayirids just got smashed by Ottomans et. Co. Greece has taken Bithnya.

Mongols have begun incorporating artillery into their armies, so we'll see if they can push the Muscovites out...

HqMyT.png

This is the face of a man who chose the wrong career.

Such an intelligent man, but unemployed for twelve years. Didn't his parents ever advise him to ditch business and go for an art degree?

I don't think I've ever so much as even touched those interest guys in my entire history with EU3. Has anybody else?

No, but I would hire him in a heartbeat after taking a loan... or two.

Here are some interesting things that happened in my Ottomans game:

eu329i.png

First, that the Protestant Reformation was very dissapointing with few conversions. In fact, there are more Islamic provinces in Europe than Protestant ones.

eu332.png

Second, that Aquilea is backing Sweden, which didn't exist since its inheritance by Denmark.

eu327v.png

And third, Lithuania has been a giant ugly blob. They don't even care about sending their entire force as one army across their territories.

I don't think I've ever so much as even touched those interest guys in my entire history with EU3. Has anybody else?

I have only once had the situation where an interest guy actually paid for his own costs... Yeah, those guys are really useless.

I have only once had the situation where an interest guy actually paid for his own costs... Yeah, those guys are really useless.

Speaking of paying for their own costs, how about those tax efficiency guys? They cannot turn a profit unless you are running a truly massive empire. Even then it is miniscule. Nine ducats extra, stacked on top of the infinite piles of wealth your nation is producing by then... it just isn't worth the adviser slot he occupies.

Speaking of paying for their own costs, how about those tax efficiency guys? They cannot turn a profit unless you are running a truly massive empire. Even then it is miniscule. Nine ducats extra, stacked on top of the infinite piles of wealth your nation is producing by then... it just isn't worth the adviser slot he occupies.

you need a monthly income of 10 for them to be profitable, not that hard for tax really, but yes, not really worth the slot...

you need a monthly income of 10 for them to be profitable, not that hard for tax really, but yes, not really worth the slot...

I had a net yearly income of 244... Oh, it must be the mods. Silly me. :p

Meh anyway. If you have enough money for them to be profitable, then you'd probably be better off spending the money on something with a gimmick, like naval range or colony growth. The way I see it, the adviser slot is more valuable than the money you'd get from him, unless he is bringing you out of the negatives for yearly profit.

Well when you got truly massive empire there are 3 best advisors :
6 star sheriff(+6 % tax - but count it twice, as it give you also additional yearly income)
6 star collector(+6 % TE - unless you got TE maxed out, without him - for patch 5.2 if you got TE maxed out, you can take MOM or high judge or trader or any of tech advisors)
6 star alderman(+6 % production - well as it is hard to increase production, he is quite usefull)

Well when you got truly massive empire there are 3 best advisors :
6 star sheriff(+6 % tax - but count it twice, as it give you also additional yearly income)
6 star collector(+6 % TE - unless you got TE maxed out, without him - for patch 5.2 if you got TE maxed out, you can take MOM or high judge or trader or any of tech advisors)
6 star alderman(+6 % production - well as it is hard to increase production, he is quite usefull)

I always make sure I have a 5/6 star infamy reducing guy (can't remember their names)