• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was NOT pleased when I lost out on being Papal Controller to Wu.

1pjmrl.jpg

Though I guess it was what I deserved for helping make Wu Catholic.

(Religion Mapmode)
2ywsrpy.jpg

Heh heh, I had a Sultan Charles of Lancaster, just one page ago in this thread.

Anyway, here's my next screenshot: Uesugi, arguably the most powerful Japanese Daimyo at this time, has a shot at becoming the Holy Roman Emperor.

6TBxp.png
I thought it was pretty strange when Anhalt backed Ethiopia as emperor.

2yfoR.jpg

Then again, Anhalt always had to be the contrarian and was backing weird candidates throughout the entire game.

deu3q.png

I like to imagine that the diplomatic talks went something like this:

France: I'm gonna declare war!
Cologne: BRING IT!
Poland: Not in my empire.
Cologne: THIS DUDE IS A PRICK. LET US FIGHT MAN!
Poland: No.
France: Cologne, lets get rid of Mr. Poland, then I can conquer you afterwards.
Cologne: THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY ENEMY!
France&Cologne: *brofist*

deu3q.png

I like to imagine that the diplomatic talks went something like this:

France: I'm gonna declare war!
Cologne: BRING IT!
Poland: Not in my empire.
Cologne: THIS DUDE IS A PRICK. LET US FIGHT MAN!
Poland: No.
France: Cologne, lets get rid of Mr. Poland, then I can conquer you afterwards.
Cologne: THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY ENEMY!
France&Cologne: *brofist*

Not that hard to get into this situatíon: France probably vassalized Cologne and called it to arms later on while the war was continuing.

OPM Aachen ridiculously conquered Judea after getting and cancelling the mission to do so one too many times, and soon thereafter left the Holy Roman Empire and moved the capital to Sinai, in Africa. Things snowballed from there; eventually the Holy Roman Empire elected Aachen Emperor, after which Aachen deigned to rejoin, and wound up forming the HRE. Just now, near the turn of the 19th Century, the HRE annexed Tripoli, which caused something unexpected to happen:

The huge "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" label that stretched across Asia has moved to west Africa, and become significantly smaller. But in its place is now a huge "IMPERIAL EUROPE" :) ... in Asia.

W8UlJ.jpg

(full size image here)

Did your new capitol culture-flip? How about anything near it? I think it would be really funny to see a bit of German culture in Egypt.

Yes, a fair number of provinces flipped, some because early on I was doing "promote cultural unity" (in part because I had nowhere to send colonists), but others just randomly over time.

Here's a culture map of the area around my capital:

tY9bK.jpg

(full size image here)

Some provinces outside of that area have also flipped (randomly).

Thought this was a little weird. Europe has been going like a typical game, but I haven't been paying too terrible attention to places north since my nation is based in Africa. One time I took a closer look and saw that Candar has taken Constantinople and even has a core on it. I have no idea why the Ottomans haven't annexed them yet since they have cores on all but one of their provinces (Constantinople excluded).

cLlp4.jpg

The mod is Occultus Orbis Terrestre which adds a couple fictitious nations and continents that were claimed to exist.

Attachments

• cLlp4.jpg
    cLlp4.jpg
    304,5 KB · Views: 49
If you lose it, give someone that province in border to Golden Horde :D Let it destroy them. Or they Gol?...

Lolololol :D

Dat france at italy D: