• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What does IIRC stand for?

IIRC the cores for English minors don't exist at the beginning of the game.

That's right, but Lancashire nationalists can still revolt and that will give them cores.

Proof from a previous game of mine:

ql9bP.jpg

Playing as Sweden, Granada annexed Castille.
BYonL.jpg

But that's not as bad as what the hordes are doing in my France game...
QojKT.jpg

Only 5 hordes in the 1430's!

Last edited:
Well you never heard of spell ressurection in rpg games? XD

And it is like you would said that julius caesar did not existed.

Also, you are very narrowminded - you see only things you want to see, don't look at whole reality around you.
*Senses unnecessary religious discussion brewing in a thread where it doesn't belong*

*Senses unnecessary religious discussion brewing in a thread where it doesn't belong*
*Senses mod warning about off-topic senses*

...did you form the HRE as Ireland? Well done, sir.

Yeah, about that game...

(Click here for the first part.)

The continuation...

uat2d said:
I'm going to stop playing my Connacht game as there isn't much to achieve for and the game is coming to an end anyway.

The hardest part was definitely the first Irish-English war, but once that was over, they were broken and it was only a matter of time till the British isles were united under the Kingdom of Ireland. :D

Then came the discoveries (if I'm in the Western Tech group, then I have to get into the Americas ASAP!) and the conquest of the American Natives and some wars to force my monopoly there and keep the greedy Iberians out (spies and the Colonialism casus belli came in handy). :p

Later on I claimed France's throne and got into a PU, leading to the most powerful ally I had the whole game. With France's help, I also got PU with Iberia, Scandinavia and Poland (by either claiming the throne or forging documents, out of these three, only Poland gave me an heck of a problem). I then kept them all at 200 relations and, soon enough, inherited them all. :goodjob:

From then on, the game was won, in the HRE only Bavaria wasn't my vassal so I released everyone, passed all the reforms myself in only one month and, sure enough, unified Europe. :king:

1zDEKh.jpg

I65Pih.jpg

6i3qZh.jpg

The rest speaks for itself:

8QsZch.jpg

Irish HRE! :)

myhXSh.jpg

All this started with a OPM that couldn't even get manpower for one unit! :eek:

xYKcVh.jpg

The capital is now the city of the world's desire! :D

375Xkh.jpg

Asia and the massive economy! :p

zhpbFh.jpg

Africa and my ruler & advisors. And no, I'm not suffering from overextension, even with 3 Administration. ;)

OygXfh.jpg

Imperial Irish North America! :lol:

ql9bPh.jpg

Imperial Irish South America and the largest country I can release! :D

tvxeCh.jpg

Southeast Asia and Oceania and my infamy. A truce allows me to burn 20 infamy and I can get all provinces at 1 infamy each. It would be more but I'm rebuilding my embassy! :lol:

8Xmkhh.jpg

I'm the only country in the Christian group and I'm also the only Republic. :p

8XT92h.jpg

The only whiners left! :rolleyes:

:)

Gonna conquer Morocco by the end?:D

2012062700001.jpg

A man of many talents...
*EDIT* It's pretty difficult to make out, but I have a diplomat and a general both called Pavol Brno.

2012061800001c.jpg
I put this in a spoiler so you can prepare yourself for just how strange it is.

DA FAK!
Uber georgia that could have pentarchat
How are you poland if it doesn't exist on map?:D
Wtf is that in the balkans golden horde?
Persia?!
Oman?!?!
Hindustan?!?!
Bugrgundy acting like France
Milan about to unify italy
GBR chillin'

I am Poland, they're 2 provinces (Poland can into space). And don't you need Rome for Pentarchy? No way they're getting anything off Milan. That's Bavaria in the Balkans (probably the least strange thing you mentioned).

I am Poland, they're 2 provinces (Poland can into space). And don't you need Rome for Pentarchy? No way they're getting anything off Milan. That's Bavaria in the Balkans (probably the least strange thing you mentioned).
What if Georgia PUs Byzantium?;)

Jesus is not a zombie. Zombie is just mindless animated body, may it be alive or not.

Errr.. Dude.. Chill out a bit?

jezuw.jpg

What an unusual alliance..

scaled.php

England independent from the UK + prediction of future

Errr.. Dude.. Chill out a bit?

jezuw.jpg

What an unusual alliance..

scaled.php

England independent from the UK + prediction of future

What mods are these?