• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, when last time you got snow falling in naxos, over water? Aslo, when you saw -20c* winter last time in grece? Because for sea to freeze you need to temperature be lower than this...

EDIT: It would be possible in poland thou... but it is rare to have such winter...normaly in poland winter is around from -5C* to -15C*. I suppose lowest temperature in greece was, what, maybe -5C*, in winter... suppose it was a catastrophy... i mean you got not much of snow plows...
Lowest temperature -5C?LOL!In my place which is close to FYROM the lowest last year was -30C*

Well, when last time you got snow falling in naxos, over water? Aslo, when you saw -20c* winter last time in grece? Because for sea to freeze you need to temperature be lower than this...

EDIT: It would be possible in poland thou... but it is rare to have such winter...normaly in poland winter is around from -5C* to -15C*. I suppose lowest temperature in greece was, what, maybe -5C*, in winter... suppose it was a catastrophy... i mean you got not much of snow plows...

In our area - Balkan and Greece - it all depends on whats the temperature in other areas. If its cold in Poland and Ukraine, it will be the same in Serbia and parts of southern Balkan, and if the heat wave comes from Africa, it will be hot, everywhere - so last winter weve had -20s (coming from Poland and Ukraine) and tomorrow we should have +34. Even in coastal regions during the winter you have snow etc, im not expert on Greece, but its like that in Montenegro which should be very similar.

In our area - Balkan and Greece - it all depends on whats the temperature in other areas. If its cold in Poland and Ukraine, it will be the same in Serbia and parts of southern Balkan, and if the heat wave comes from Africa, it will be hot, everywhere - so last winter weve had -20s (coming from Poland and Ukraine) and tomorrow we should have +34. Even in coastal regions during the winter you have snow etc, im not expert on Greece, but its like that in Montenegro which should be very similar.
Well said,in my region (extremly northen greece-border with FYROM)heavy snow stops around end of January and snow ends mostly around start of March while heavy snow begins middle December-end of November

If you didn't know the game mechanic, it'd look like he was converting all of the area around the Aegean! :D

After this post, you won't be able to see th erest of the thread. It will be over.

Actually, it's because of previous deleted comments
Anyway, why doesn't the game have the graphic on the city? Wouldn't that make more sense?

vpe1c0.jpg

Lancaster? How did this zombie mob spring up out of nowhere? What other hidden countries are there that I've never seen before!

Attachments

• vpe1c0.jpg
    vpe1c0.jpg
    352,2 KB · Views: 49