• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as Joseon in Death/Taxes mod. Every now and then I glance over at Europe...

Just saw Egypt revolt from Hungary and...

eu31e.png

Very weird map. Catholic Finland, Byzantine Africa, AI Italy is almost formed...

Oh, and Poland is off by its old self somewhere in the steppe lands, having lost 70% of their original regions to Lithuania, Teutonic Order and Hungary.

I also have lots of weird in my D&T game. There is a place called "Tverian Smolensk", a stip of land in Siberia owned by Smolensk, then there's a "unified" Italy that has only about 10 provinces (in Milan/Savoy), Astrakhan controls most of European Russia and looooot more :D

The Sultanate of Portugal:
2hzo275.png

Steppe Wolf. It crashes all the time and has huge bias for Bulgaria. Other than that, great mod.
Yes,-100 attrition and almost all rulers are 9-9-9 and half the dates are about bulgaria :rolleyes:

Also, when a strong nation collapses, the borders get ridiculous. This has happened in Italy, Russia, China, and I think it's about to happen in Iberia, in one game. Well, at least the Italy part will help me divide and conquer to form Rome (I'm Byzantium):p

Wait
cherokee is catholic,so colonisation has happened
the cardinal of aragon is green so you are aragon
prussia has formed,so protestantism is available
protestantism happens at 1502
so:
one question...
Y U NO SPAIN?!
EDIT:Catholic Albania has Zeta?Wtf how did they survive ottomans?I need map of this

Wait
cherokee is catholic,so colonisation has happened
the cardinal of aragon is green so you are aragon
prussia has formed,so protestantism is available
protestantism happens at 1502
so:
one question...
Y U NO SPAIN?!
EDIT:Catholic Albania has Zeta?Wtf how did they survive ottomans?I need map of this

Map (a few years after this screenshot) here: Post your (DW) Empire #8762

Why no Spain? I like Aragon, Albanian red is better than Scottish yellow, the rewards for forming Spain are meh and I'm filthy rich anyway so I'm not really desperate to get the extra tarrifs from comissioning the Gold Fleet.

Albania survived because the Ottomans and Byzantium collapsed and the Albanians are now guaranteed by Bohemia.

Oh sorry,didn't see the map
Nowadays,once steppe wolf gets more stabilized i want to start a little bit before khwarzem conquers persia so i can do it and play up to nowadays

A Clusterf*ck of CoTs

I always thought CoTs couldn't spawn adjacent to another CoT. Certainly, the player is prohibited from buildng CoTs next to each other.

Turns out I was wrong:

2hhf4go.jpg

u0z7t.jpg

The first pic is in Trade Mapmode. Note the three adjacent CoTs in Kongu (blue), Madras (red), and Tipuchisomething (brown). All three CoTs spawned one after the other in 4 province Madurai. Green provinces trade through my CoT in Kutch. The green stripes are provinces that belong to my Venetian trade league. This is what you get when you force the rest of the world into your league.

Jesus chrisp!
Cheesus!

Just the south and in summer.It can even snow here.In the northen Bulgarian borders some people are stuck in their homes during winter,so yeah IT IS A MIRACLE!!!

Well, when last time you got snow falling in naxos, over water? Aslo, when you saw -20c* winter last time in grece? Because for sea to freeze you need to temperature be lower than this...

EDIT: It would be possible in poland thou... but it is rare to have such winter...normaly in poland winter is around from -5C* to -15C*. I suppose lowest temperature in greece was, what, maybe -5C*, in winter... suppose it was a catastrophy... i mean you got not much of snow plows...