• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How Navarra managed this, I do not know. They ceased to exist about three times before this: (and france just failed)
Navarrarararar.jpg

Athens doing what athens do best. Waddle all over my land without military access, and sieging two provinces with cavalry only.
And despite their enemies being within reach, they just stand on my land and have a stare competetion with them.
NoAccess.jpg

How Navarra managed this, I do not know. They ceased to exist about three times before this: (and france just failed)

Are you talking about Navarre being in France? Because in MEIOU they start with a couple of Norman provinces, and while I think France owns those by the 1399 start, they would still have cores.

Are you talking about Navarre being in France? Because in MEIOU they start with a couple of Norman provinces, and while I think France owns those by the 1399 start, they would still have cores.

Ah, that explains (and makes Navarre less impressive). In that case I think they either revolted from or was released by England who's busy winning the 100yr wars.

Everyone Hates Muscowy (AzeriEU3 edition)

VvIZd.jpg

This happened just moments after Muscowy finished a war against my alliance (marked with red crosses). As such, they are now or have recently been at war with every single one of their neighbours bar the tiny OPM in Neva. Don't you just love it when a dogpile works in your favour. I guess the people of Eastern Europe really don't like Muscovites.

Other than drafting in odd Greek historians, there's nothing odd about those screens at all.

Wait...Portuguese nations get Nationalism on Castille? Or does Castille just control some bits of Portugal?

Sardinia Piedemont on 1457?:blink:
How did they do it?