• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My game likes to be invisible for some reason, when I press Print Screen it takes a picture of whatever is beneath the EUIII screen o_O

Anyway, wanted to show a screenshot of my heir for the Ming Empire, who is now 59 years old?! I wonder what the record is for the oldest heir ever :D

:( he has died, literally just now, but the replacement heir's name (Tianqi) means weather!

Last edited:
My game likes to be invisible for some reason, when I press Print Screen it takes a picture of whatever is beneath the EUIII screen o_O
Anyway, wanted to show a screenshot of my heir for the Ming Empire, who is now 59 years old?! I wonder what the record is for the oldest heir ever :D
:( he has died, literally just now, but the replacement heir's name (Tianqi) means weather!

To get a screenshot you have to press F11.

So this is in the default scenario?
P.S. It's Breton, I think.

I have had a similar thing happen (although not nearly as ridiculous:
1628l5w.png

(Noe every time I try to play Steppe Wolf, it crashes shortly after I unpause the game, so I just play the vanilla now)

Please tell me you have the save of this.

There's it
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ob0zvy7c1v8d9d
it's the oldest i could find.

Oh, and mod is DAO latest version, you will need it, i suggest using the latest beta patch as well

btw, has no one noticed a somewhat big Lorraine? ;) At one point it owned Arlon and Bar as well, then they lost a war and got into a PU with me.

scaled.php

Playing as Joseon in Death & Taxes, China is such a mess, the whole world is really.

... I always thought Sicily was an Island. Also, it appears Novogrod has been changed to the true faith between 1365 and 1395, and has been losing ground to the Orthodox legions of Finland. Should be a crazy map once finished.

scaled.php

Playing as Joseon in Death & Taxes, China is such a mess, the whole world is really.

... I always thought Sicily was an Island.

Naples must have formed Sicily (the union of the Sicilian Island and Southern Italy in D&T) and then been forced to release Trinacria in a peace. I wish the D&T modders would rename the union 'Two Sicilies' like it should be.

Naples must have formed Sicily (the union of the Sicilian Island and Southern Italy in D&T) and then been forced to release Trinacria in a peace. I wish the D&T modders would rename the union 'Two Sicilies' like it should be.
That Sicily, at least, is at most one of them.

The Swiss (who were just recently at war with France) decide to sponsor French armies to fight the rebels.
j9lpid.png

The glorious nation of San Marino is the Holy Roman Emperor. This allows this tiny city state to field an army of over 52K men. The electors have all changed their minds, though, and none of them are voting for San Marino anymore (this was done with 0 player assistance- while I was playing as Prussia I'd only played through 9 days and never tried to influence the voting)
iveqkj.png

The revolution spreads to Austria- in 1248 (I would have shown the popup, but I accidentally ok'd it before taking the screenshot and I couldn't find it in the log.)
33zaatk.png

@PdoxNewbie, what MOD are you using? :)

And for the strange screenshot i think that this map will suffice... no misterious bug or error but this Anatolia and Italy is just ... to odd
epqcg0.jpg

@PdoxNewbie, what MOD are you using? :)

And for the strange screenshot i think that this map will suffice... no misterious bug or error but this Anatolia and Italy is just ... to odd
epqcg0.jpg

Is Castilian North Africa occupied?

@Sincleric thank you :) Steppe Wolf, here I come.
Unfortunately this Urbino is the AI accomplishment. I am not good enough to play with ultra-minors so I chose to form a huge Prussia :) And it is going just wonderful.
@Fishman, Yes it is occupied by Mamluks. But of course that those spaniards brought some troops and quickly reversed the situation, eating half of Egypt in a peace deal.