• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Although my old computer fell in a vat of acid,(just my way of saying that it failed catastrophically) so I can't show you the screenies, in my first game, I had an Ulm that ate bavaria, augsburg and franken. it was epic until I came their way.

Last edited:
Although my old computer fell in a vat of acid,(just my way of saying that it failed catastrophically) so I can't show you the screenies, in my first game, I had an Ulm that ate bavaria, augsburg and franken. it was epic until I came their way.

Well I as france, just decided i need to occupy ulm just for fun and the reason that france must show ulm where is it's place XD... But they got a cot in their little petty state...

124079101-4.jpg

[video=youtube;-0hjSaYCRnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hjSaYCRnA[/video]

THE TIMURIDS... THEY ARE COMING.

... How did they get there? I'm legitimately surprised that they even exist, let alone punched into the Middle East.

You should nurture them and let the horde take Arabia.

they revolted there the provence culture must have been changed when the jalayirids owed it, there main culture is mongol. There the vassel of Syria so they will be save for a while.

Absolute no player interference, i was pretty interested since it was cause by a religious zealot army that had occupied Paris and Caen...
eu36s.jpg

Well I as france, just decided i need to occupy ulm just for fun and the reason that france must show ulm where is it's place XD... But they got a cot in their little petty state...

Do NOT insult Ulm, bad things will come your way.

Absolute no player interference, i was pretty interested since it was cause by a religious zealot army that had occupied Paris and Caen...
GAc0a.jpg
Mother of God...

I really don't want to know.

By the look of those Arabs surrounding Europe, I'd say more religious strife is yet to come :D .

eu36s.jpg

Time, to start orthodox france game XD...

Do NOT insult Ulm, bad things will come your way.

It's only roleplaying as france. I mean ulm attacked france so it is revenge of france XD.